The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comments on The Silver Dragon...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Comments on The Silver Dragon... Empty
PostSubject: Comments on The Silver Dragon...   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:00 pm

Great story so far, wonderful intrigue...bring on the next post!!!

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Silver Dragon   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:10 am

Well I am glad you enjoyed it I have been tossing up the idea of sharing it with other but never thought it was good enough I have not finished it. I only got so far and had writers block so any ideas on contacting my Muses to help me finish it I would be greatful...Never know one day I might even publish...lol
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Comments on The Silver Dragon...   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:27 am

Well I am enjoying it immensely and probably as much as you enjoy writing your story. I hope you do publish it one day.

Suzi study
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

PostSubject: My stars on the radio...lol   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:46 pm

I was listening to the radio this morning and it said that Sagitarius should try and do something creative during this time....lol, well last night I was able to type up a page, I think I know why I stopped before as....bugger don't want to give anything away well you will find out when I post the next part....he he he. [rubs hands together with glee]. When BK goes to sleep I will right some more...bring it on muses...lol
Back to top Go down
Vishwas
Admin
Vishwas

Male
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Comments on The Silver Dragon...   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:11 am

Fantastic Story so far, good work Runemisstress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcvtech.net
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Comments on The Silver Dragon...   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:03 pm

Runesmisstress

I like to write as well....

I love your story... and I am only half ways done reading it!!! It flows so smooth and I laughed out loud, several times... "especially at "she might have to change her panties after the ride on the dragon!!!!"

I am falling in love with your Dragon, you have given him life and character and he is lovely!!!! It is easy for me to visualize the story as you write it... Pat yourself on your back hun, you are a writer...indeed!!! cheers

Ok... this said, I am going back to read the rest now. OMG you have put 4 women and 6 newborn babies under one roof! I can just imagine.... lol!

I am anxious to know how the romance is going to happen.... study
I'll be back with more comments I am sure!

P E A C E
Evie
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

PostSubject: Re: Comments on The Silver Dragon...   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:12 pm

Thank you for you kind comments, it is becoming harder to write and am glad you think it is flowing as I was worried at that. I have been writing little bit by little bit. I am trying not to make it a romance and stick to adventure but a little bit of romance is good for the heart.

Runesmisstress
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Comments on The Silver Dragon...   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:59 am

Sweetheart,

Bugger that...LOL... Let the story use you to tell itself, and let it get a life of it's own... If it ends up being a romance, so what!!! And what rules say it cant be both...so don't worry about controlling it... You are doing a fantastic job and there is so much intrigue.... Just love it!!!

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

PostSubject: Re: Comments on The Silver Dragon...   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:08 am

Hello every one I have deleted the silver dragon, as I do not feel comfortable leaving it here any more. Please Suzi when you come back could you please delete the posts there...

Thank you
RM
Back to top Go down
Vishwas
Admin
Vishwas

Male
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Comments on The Silver Dragon...   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:26 am

Dear RM, I have moved the posts to the great void.

Now if where do some of the fans of the story like myself & others here be able to catch the rest of the story??

Hope u & Bridget are fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcvtech.net
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

PostSubject: Re: Comments on The Silver Dragon...   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:30 pm

I haven't yet written any more but when I do I will post them on my forum which I believe my link is posted here somewhere...lol Well a crying baby to attend to hope you are all well.

R
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments on The Silver Dragon...   Comments on The Silver Dragon... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments on The Silver Dragon...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: Fiction-
Jump to: