The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An emotional response

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Akers

Prof. Akers

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-23

An emotional response Empty
PostSubject: An emotional response   An emotional response Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 5:22 am

I'm supposed to go to the hospital next week to have my insides looked at, one camera down and one up.
I couldn't sleep the other night, it really got to me, I turned into a spoilt 6 year old stamping my feet and my lip was coming out.
I'm sat downstairs at 2 in the mroning with all of this banging round in my head - not what they might find but that they are going to do this TO ME.
Anyway I went to see my doc. (he's a friend) and we talked and talked and he led me round to examine my response to this procedure.
Then it struck me, they were telling me what they were going to do, how they were going to do and when they were going to do it - I had no power and my reponse was to regress into a small frightened boy.
I'm not a coward but this was really messing my mind up and I found this interesting that I could only be a child.
Anyway I rang them up cancelled that appointment and made a new one at a time to suit me.
Now I'm in control and I feel better - is that sad or what.
The greatest thing about England is the free health service, OK it has problems but the stuff I've had over the past couple of years would have a fortune if I had to pay.
Thank you Mr. Bevan for setting it up way back in '49 If anyone should be sainted it's him.
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: An emotional response   An emotional response Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:55 am

Awwww..... Sorry about your luck Proffessor hugs

Bummer... pale

Crappity ... tongue

.... humbling Rolling Eyes
writer's block cute about taking control... whatever way you can chaplin

Boss ya listening? May there be someone in your life
that honors the little boy in you.... jocolor

P E A C E
Evie Evie's Peace

P.S. May you be well!!
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: An emotional response   An emotional response Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:18 am

Evie this is the boys bit, your not allowed in here... your a very naughty girl (said in best monty python voice)
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: An emotional response   An emotional response Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:30 am

OOOOPS Sorry .... Rolling Eyes

Someone forgot to lock the door! pale

Sleep Must have been half asleep...
and failed to read the sign on the door...

..... backing out quietly.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: An emotional response   An emotional response Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 8:26 am

I think fear of impending surgical procedures gets even the hardiest of warriors scared. Is it not a male imperative to be in control? Well, I think it is normal to worry about that kind of stuff? Now, to see about those locks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An emotional response   An emotional response Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An emotional response
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Adams Apple....-
Jump to: