The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Special News Letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

A Special News Letter Empty
PostSubject: A Special News Letter   A Special News Letter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:52 pm

A Special News Letter Glitte10
Dear Members,

I am writing this Special News Letter to all of you, since today our board is exactly

One Month Old!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the wonderful home you have helped me to make here... This board has expanded so fast,....yet it has grown not only in quantity of members and forums, but in variety of subjects and study matter, information and most of all atmosphere.

The quality of posts and the integrity of posters are of the highest standards, and I am humbled and grateful to be associated with such amazing minds and generous spirits which surround me here...

In a very short time, our members have bonded into the most wonderful Mystical Family...(why did I just get a snapshot of the Family Addams in my head...SHOO!!!! affraid LOL),.... no seriously...I am without words except to thank you all from the bottom of my heart...

Each and everyone of you is so special and so dear to my heart...thank you for being in my life, and thank you for allowing me to peek into yours now and again... This Board is nothing if not filled with your loving and healing energies...

(Oh and why the monkey?...It's my Chinese Zodiac sign all ready to party!!!....Oh my..LOL)

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down

A Special News Letter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: The News Stand..."Read all about it!!! Read all about it!!!"-
Jump to: