The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comical Animal Stories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Comical Animal Stories Empty
PostSubject: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:57 am

Anyone have any funny pet stories? Here are a few of mine.

My friend had a mentally challenged cat. When it was born, the cord was wrapped around its neck and cut off oxygen, but she wanted to keep it anyway.

Its name was Freefall and got into so much trouble. She has had to pry it from dogs mouths, rescue it from all sorts of trouble. When it walked, its little legs would cross, making it look drunk. It would stop by walking into a wall and then turning around. To get on the couch it would dig its claws into the furniture, then swing its body until the momentum was great enough to land on the couch. (Poor thing) Freefall had no fear of anything.

Well they were setting up camping equip in the garage to make sure everything worked including the hurricane lamp. Left it lit and went into the house. Next thing they knew, the garage blew up.

They couldn't find Freefall and presumed he died in the fire. A couple of weeks later, here comes Freefall walking up the driveway. The soft parts of the ears were burnt off, fur was just starting to grow back in, filthy dirty. Just wandering around like nothin happened. Bless his little heart, he lived quite a long life considering.cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
smallelk

smallelk

Female

PostSubject: The Olympa Kitty   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 8:08 am

Several years ago, the Olympic runners were running right past my apartment at night time with the eternally burning torch.

So hubby and I turned off the lights and lit a candle on the mantle, to watch the runners.

Well, Spike the cat set his tail on fire and ran through the apartment. I leapt right over the love seat chasing him and actually passed him in the hall. He was rubbing his bum and tail on the carpet and put the fire out.
(Mostly it didn't burn right now to the skin) So his nickname after that was the Olympa Kitty carrying his own torch.

Now I burn candles in holders or in hurricane lamps. YIKES I was so afraid he would hide under the bed and set the whole place on fire.cat
I was like wonder woman leaping over the love seat. LOL
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 11:04 am

I have two cats. The grey and white one is a female named Tia. She is shy, sweet, gentle and a little sqiddish. But she acts like a "NORMAL" cat.
Look at her wonderful markings. The circle on her side is the same on her other side. She is sooo sweet.
Comical Animal Stories Tar_an11
And then there is TAR!!!
Comical Animal Stories Hpim0311
-Tar breaks everything that comes in the house. I sit an ornament down, he will go right to it and knock it on the floor.
-One week he decided to chew up my dried flowers. Each morning there was a new perfectly shaped circle on my livingroom floor of dried flowers. This happened 3 mornings in a row. I called them his crop circles. They were perfectly shaped. Not a tiny piece out of place. (I wish I had my digital camera then).
-I bought a basket of Tomatoes and sat them on the kitchen floor while unloading the car. When I came in, he was laying on the tomatoes in the basket
-I have a brand new stove with a stiff, heavy oven door. For about two weeks, every morning, the oven door was wide open
-OH BTW he is extremely friendly. He greets people at the door like my dog used to. He gets up on the table at the door, so that he is at eye level with the person and checks them out. (Remember this part, as you will see why at the end of this post.)
-He wants attention 24/7. If I push him away, he will stalk me. Sneak up slowly, hoping I am not noticing him getting closer to me. LOL Then he keeps tapping me gently, until I pay attention.
He usually sits between my legs with his elbows on the desk and watches while I work on the computer.
If I lay on the couch, he lays at my head, on the arm of the couch.
If we have dogs visiting, Tia will go and hide. Tar torments the dogs by rubbing up against them, pushing them, cornering them, eating their food.
And btw, I didn't pick this underlying under my typing. Also I had a heck of a time just inserting his pictures here.
ROFLMAO
To be continued........hopefully without the underline.
(Raka waves her magick wand...There done....)
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 11:20 am

TAR...part two

If I remember anything else he has done (there has been a million things) I will post it.

So, ahem.........I have a friend on the internet and her hubby was studying animal communication. So after telling Rene everything about Tar, her hubby asked if I would let him communicate with Tar for practise. Joey lives in another country, and phoned here one night, paying for the long distance charges himself, as he was amazed with Tar.

So Joey calls and says just lay the phone down and go about your business and come back in about 1/2 hour and talk to me. OOO KKK LOL
I couldn't help myself, I kept peaking in the room. Tar looked as if he was sound asleep, but every few minutes his tail would go straight up in the air and then crook at the end like an antenna, quivering. (Honest to Creator I am not making this up)

So after 1/2 hour I talk to Joey (who btw didn't even know I used to have a dog named Frank) The only thing I asked Joey to talk to Tar about was his bad behavior.

Well, Joey told me that Tar is very cheeky. He says if SHE doesn't like what I do, too bad, get used to it. Tell HER not to worry about my weight, nothing is wrong with me. He also told Joey that "ONE" tells him to greet people at the door to make sure they are nice people before allowing them in. "ONE" taught him that it can be dangerous outside and to be careful.
He also learned to follow HER around, sit at HER feet, etc etc (all the actions of a dog)
When asked who "ONE" was, we discovered it was the angel of my dog. Frank the dog turns out to be Tars guardian angel. He has taught this cat many actions that he used to do.

Then Joey says "put the phone down again, Tar wants to ask me a question" He asked Joey if he would come and talk to him again cause it was pretty cool. Then Tar said, "I have to go now, I am very tired."

That darn cat Tar slept right through the rest of the night until the next morning.
Comical Animal Stories Hpim0210
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 11:33 am

(forgets to close her mouth....)

this is AMAZING!!!!

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 11:45 am

HONESTLY!!! Its all true. Every word of it.

If Joey was a hoax, he wouldn't call long distance and pay for it.
Nothing was in it for him, but learning.
He also knew nothing of my best friend FRANK the dog, who acted exactly the way TAR acts now.

I have sinced learned how to communicate with Frank in my journeys, who confirmed this.

Also I can communicate with TAR, but only in journeys so far.
I don't do this often, because it exhausts me for some reason.

He asked me one day (and this is embarrassing because it shows I havent been playing with him lately) why dont you play and pull me around in that thing anymore?

The thing being, I tie a rope on the laundry basket, he jumps inside and we walk around the house. He loves it. Fast, slow, rough, smooth.
ROFL I will have to start doing this again. (shame on me)
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 11:48 am

That's IT!!!!

Not getting undressed in front of my cats again....ever!!!!Embarassed affraid

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 11:53 am

EXACTLY!
Now TAR the CAT is only a DOG inside. But you never know whos looking out of those beady little eyes sometimes. I used to think Tar was a human, but WHEW! he's just a dog. LOL🐱 Shocked

Now, if I get any better at this journeying to communicate, you better watch out. LOL I will be talking to Rudy. lol! Bet he/she has a few good stories to tell.

All joking aside, I would never intrude without permission. Just thought I better mention that here.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 2:11 pm

Oh my goodness, thats a fantastic story. I have 2 cats called Taz and Maestro.

Maestro is 10 and is a very large domestic black and white moggy. He is called Maestro after Pavarotti because he is huge and looks like he is wearing a penguin suit. Maestro talks to me all the time. He is an old codger who moans all the time.

Taz is my handsome killer. He is white with striped patches on him. Taz only loves me in the whole wide world and is not interested in any other human. He is currently outside eating a fresh rabbit he killed 10 minutes ago and lugged up from the farm down the road.

Both cats sleep with me at night on my side of t he bed, one at top and one at the bottom. My husband says he can't take me anywhere because i always attract the local cat population.

My favourite cat story is the one where we caught maestro playing on my daughters trampoline. The neighbours were in fits of laughter watching this as my big cat really loves the trampoline and will bounce on it for ages much to the delight of everyone.
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 3:34 pm

Your cats sound wonderful Suzi. Aren't they amazing? I can never understand people who don't like cats. Maybe they sense the specialness of them and that scares the humans. LOL
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 3:38 pm

I would take a cat over a dog anytime! Cats rule!
Back to top Go down
Sparkles

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:35 am

What wonderful feline tales!
And lovely to see pictures of your best friends SmallElk.

Interesting that Tar is really a dog, I have met many cats that I've always believed are like dogs. In contrast, my Reggie, I have always stated, thinks he's a cat. He loves to eat fish, sleeps like a cat and has a fondness for pawing live fish in ponds - not to mention the odd misadventure of slipping in. Fortunately, he doesn't hunt like Suzi's cats.
You know I always say, we smell of our furry friends and not the other way round. Although my recently departed Scoob often smelt of cosmetics, she loved the sprinkles from the brushes and a bit of perfume on her collar. She'd sit with me in the morning whilst i got ready for work, wanting to be a real girl.

Here's Reg - a real pussy cat!

Comical Animal Stories Reggie10
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:12 pm

Hi Bev
The pics of Reggie and Scoobie are just priceless.
I can just envision Scoobie getting made up in the morning with you. LOL
Two ladies getting ready for their day. LOL
Thanks for sharing Sis.
Love Dee X0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comical Animal Stories   Comical Animal Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comical Animal Stories
Page 1 of 1