The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peek-A-Boo!

Go down 
+2
Milady Raka
flight _of_angelwings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
6Incense

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 12:24 am

Wow I've been in here several minutes before I figured out I needed to actually LOG in! LOL A bit lost at first scratch

My name is Rose. I'm a 30 year old Female born August 6th 1976. Man I love my Birthday!!

I have been invited to this wonderful board by someone I consider very important, knowledgeable and trust worthy!

Thank you for inviting me Flight_Of_Angelwings! What an inspiration!!

I look forward to reading here in this forum. I love the colors, the energy is soothing and it gives an over all feeling of safety...very comforting.

~Rose
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 12:27 am

Hey I love your birthday too considering we share the EXACT same day AND YEAR!!!!!!....haha....I think that why we connected with the readings so well.....

Great to see you on board. i'm loving the earthy feel of this forum and I am just sure you will too.

Great to see you Rose!
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 1:08 am

A warm welcome to you Rose,

Now we have a Rose in our garden too...and you emit a wonderful fragrance of love and positive energy....

Thank you for inviting Rose here Sal... I hope you will be happy here Rose, thank you for joining us...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: lol   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 2:00 am

Oh I did the same thing when I registered on this forum, and was way to excited just like a dog chasing it's tale to realise that I had to log in first...well maybe not a dog chasing it's tale, an excited butterfly sounds more pretty and less stinky. Any way welcome Rose hope you enjoy your stay here.

RM
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Lady.Noe

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 4:13 am

Hello Rose,

Pleased to meet you~!! Smile
Back to top Go down
6Incense

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 4:32 am

Exactly LOL excited, full of energy and ready to explore :-)

cyclops focused on finding someone/something familiar too.

Wow...I feel like a trader hee I want to be here rather than any other board I've ever been on.

Such a warm welcome and a FRESH start!!! Beautiful!!

-Raka....I don't know if it's your "Love and Rainbows" but you give me great chills when I read your words...awesome!!

*Does dance* Our Birthday is special to me...it's never been anything more than a day to the outside world (Not even a Holiday in our month) but I live by everything pertaining to my birthday... Lucky number 6!! woohoo hee for me anyway.

Yeah see, they couldn't put a Holiday in our month because all of us Leo's needed the spot light for ourselves LOL

Thank you all for a warm welcome!!

Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 10:34 am

Hello and welcome, I look forwards to getting to know you.

Suzi Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 2:49 pm

Hello ROSE !

Welcome to our garden of friends!

flower
P E A C E
Evie
Back to top Go down
6Incense

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:52 am

Thank you all!! I feel right at home here *Smiles*

I've been browsing the board the past few days looking for specific topics since near everything is already covered lol but haven't quiet found where to place certain things.

I still love the energy in here so much I just stay in here browsing some times. Interesting for me.

I hope everyone has a superb day!!

~Rose
clown
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:06 pm

Hello, if your struggling to place your posts, let me or Raka know and we will see about setting up a spot where you can post or help you place where things should go. Can't have an avid poster and no place to post!!!
Back to top Go down
6Incense

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks a bunch   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:12 pm

Thanks Suzi!!

Yeah I really really don't want to go into the void cyclops

As soon as I remember what the heck I wanted to post I'll send you a PM. Thanks Sweetie :-)

Have an excellent day!!

~Rose
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:25 pm

Gate Keeper: Awwww shucks!!!

Raka: Sorry Keeper, no 'customers' for you this time round....

Gate Keeper: Darn, and I made it look so pretty...(sighs)

Raka: Don't worry, someone is bound to slip up sooner or later....

Gate Keeper (rubbing his hands together): MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Raka: Oh shhhh we don't want them to know we are in cahoots now do we?
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: To Gate Keeper   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:37 pm

Gate Keeper
Sometimes a post could fit into many different categories. For eg. I posted about my visions (hmmm now I forget where, maybe under past lives), but discovered the Dream and Vision section. LOL

So I guess I slipped past yr fingers this time. LOL

Blessings, Small Elk
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Sponsored content

Peek-A-Boo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peek-A-Boo!   Peek-A-Boo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peek-A-Boo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: Pleased to meet you.... :: Please introduce yourself....-
Jump to: