The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Clothes!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-05-12

New Clothes! Empty
PostSubject: New Clothes!   New Clothes! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 3:49 pm

I have been on a bit of a change of lifestyle plan the last few months and I have managed to lose 3 stones in weight and so my clothes are starting to look ridiculous on me. so today i plucked up some courage and took my daughter to the shops and bought clothes. I actually went to the changing rooms and tried clothes on and bought things that fit properly!!! How cool is that?

My daughter god bless her funny wee heart pick a couple of items out for me. One lovely flattering top and the other a very colourful patterned smock top. My husband hates the smock top lol He told her and she went in a huff lol!

Oh my daughter also gained new dress, new trousers, a new top and a beaded bracelet oh and a pair of summer shoes! Her stuff was more expensive than mine! There was somethign wrong in that equation lol1
Back to top Go down
Skyye

Skyye

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-05-19

New Clothes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clothes!   New Clothes! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 5:29 pm

lol Awww, sounds like it was a fun Girls Day Out, Suzi! Enjoy the new clothes! cat
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

New Clothes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clothes!   New Clothes! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:14 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE id=5156087a>waving I just love having something new to wear... especially if I have lost weight, and am feeling good about myself. LoL about the smock top.

I wanna say congradulations on the weight loss... I have no idea scratch what a stone represents... we talk in 'pounds here > that doesn't mean money either... Not that it matters.... I am really happy to hear about your little *makeover adventure... You don't pamper yourself very often do you? I am especially liking that you are feeling good about YOU. (thumbs up)

P E A C E
Evie</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female

New Clothes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clothes!   New Clothes! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:14 am

Oh thanks!

waving
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

New Clothes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clothes!   New Clothes! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:22 am

Now send the receipts to your job and tell them to book it out under 'repairs', and refund you the money.... Twisted Evil That'll teach them! chaplin

Ya, what is the weight of a 'stone'?

I know a kilogram is 2.2 pounds...

In any case, enjoy the new garderobe, and tell hubby he can get a t-shirt or something, he might like the smock more then.... Laughing Wink perhaps he just feels a little 'left out'...LOL

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

New Clothes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clothes!   New Clothes! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:54 pm

Suzi
What is the secret to your success? I could afford to loose a few stones and I don't mean the gem stones I carry around either. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female

New Clothes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clothes!   New Clothes! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:38 pm

a stone is equal to 14 pounds.

I used an organisation called lighterlife. you will find them on www.lighterlife.com

thanks for all the nice comments. allan does wear smocks, they are called t shirts lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

New Clothes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clothes!   New Clothes! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:45 pm

Wait...I am counting my fingers and toes. WOW.......42 LB.....fantastic!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Sponsored content

New Clothes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clothes!   New Clothes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clothes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Chit Chat...-
Jump to: