The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-05-12

victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people Empty
PostSubject: victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people   victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:06 pm

I have just spent the last two hours of my life of which I can not get back trying to stop the cruel insults of some immature, halfwitted fool from attacking an undeserving friend.
I can't find the mods on another forum to delete posts and the ones that choose to victimise and taunt are running around using heartfelt apologies from my friend as their own tools for attack, turning them around to suit their own evil purpose. Putting them into blogs to keep recreating the same blimey things.

I'm so fuming and I'm hoping this is corrected real soon as I believe negative energy directed at people is not good and this lovely person does not need this kind of immautre victimisation today...not today....!!

What goes around comes around I dont tend to get angry but this poster is pushing my buttons.....

If I didnt vent I WOULD ecplode!!
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people   victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:33 pm

Well if I can help in some way, let me know, although I don't have a lot of power, truth be told. Keep in mind that some people want to be negative and efforts to debunk an argument may be exactly what they want, more fuel for the fire. Anyway, I applaud your spirit in rallying to your friend's defense, but do not give the enemy what they want. And hoping the mods show up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people   victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:56 pm

I found the issue in question, responded to the troublemaker in his/her blog and reported 2 posts to the Moderating team. The person is clearly there to start trouble and will undoubtedly hang himself. I don't like the content either but we have done what we can. I hope this helps in a little way, a little positive energy to help out. I am not condoning that place either because I can do without the negative energy...
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people   victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 11:56 pm

I got hold of an admin who has deleted some posts. then I moved some others to jail which were directed at a different member. Then I found the blog which publicly vistimises this freind again! I have asked them all to be deleted but this person is in even nice huggy feeling forums invading these also with their views.

hopefully they'll be banned soon
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people   victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 12:14 am

That's why I am so happy I am here and not in that place!

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people   victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

victimising unwarranted attacks on undeserving people
Page 1 of 1