The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all new members who have not posted yet...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

To all new members who have not posted yet... Empty
PostSubject: To all new members who have not posted yet...   To all new members who have not posted yet... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 7:41 am

Dear New Members,

As is stated on the entrance to this forum, we are a 'working' group and not a 'lurking' group.

Those of you who have not posted anything yet, (including an introduction to who you are), and those of you who have not updated your profiles to at least state your gender and date of birth, I must insist that you do so within this week.

If you don't, I will be obliged to unjoin you from our group. People who join groups and don't participate, make me feel ill at ease, so please...jump in and post something...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

To all new members who have not posted yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members who have not posted yet...   To all new members who have not posted yet... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 6:25 am

Just a reminder to our new members....we require ONE minimum post from you please...

Thank you

Raka
Back to top Go down

To all new members who have not posted yet...
Page 1 of 1