The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....

Go down 
4 posters

Should Henpecked be locked to the Roosters?
For: This is a place where we can 'educate' men without making them feel we are openly trying to get them to understand the 'fairer' sex. When a man is told he is wrong, he walls up... When you can let him believe that he 'discovered' a truth, he feels
Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Vote_lcap60%Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Against: This is a place where we can rip them to pieces, chew them up and spit out the remains without actually having to go through the motions of having to BBC their behinds. They have no business snooping around here and next time they do it, we wil
Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Vote_lcap40%Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:26 am

We can vote on this...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:40 am

Oooh this is a hard one, won't vote yet until I have thought about it. I believe that men do need to glimpse in here occasionally to help the all round harmony of living with the opposite sex. But if there are sensitive issues that we may need to talk about that we feel embarassed about.....Oh I know what we could do make a locked room for sensitive issues or is that to many sub-forums?
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:43 am

We could do that, and call it "Sisters?"...or just use the PM?Smile

See, I found the reason for the snooping...it's my mistake. On Adams Apple I said "unless you can show your beard and have an adams apple NO ENTRANCE... On henpecked I only said you can't post...

Can't really blame them for peeking in then can I?

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:12 am

Hmmmm
I say no because I'm a hormy minx at times and I want to talk sex...now theres nothing more humiliating to a man than to discover a woman with a higher sex drive than him and one that could teach them a few things about both sides of the giblets.........lol....... I also have some particularly sensitive topics and would like these under cover....due to the nature of my usualy quiet self..
Besides hubby would at time be very disagreeing if I mentioned some things where other men could read and ponder.....males.???cant work em out...lol.....

Nothing against the men already here I know them already on levels and trust the already friendships of others that know them better than me. but there will be more to come and its thh ones to come that I wonder about???
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:18 am

A horny minx just made FOA say:

Hmmmm
I say no because I'm a hormy minx at times and I want to talk sex...now theres nothing more humiliating to a man than to discover a woman with a higher sex drive than him and one that could teach them a few things about both sides of the giblets.........lol....... I also have some particularly sensitive topics and would like these under cover....due to the nature of my usualy quiet self..

....and now the cat (erm minx) is out of the bag anyway, since they can all still read this....ROTFLMAO!!!

Raka
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:23 am

Sister room sounds good, and we could use out here for stuff that we don't mind them looking in.....mmmm we could even tease them...lol Just kidding. It is worth a try, I think PM would be a little to hard, me I am not afraid to bear my soul but there would be thew topics that I would like to keep as Women Secret Business...lol
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:27 am

Okiedokie sweetheart, so please cast your vote...

It would be a yes for here...Smallelk would probably be a no...that makes us even stevens...(Suzi is not here...but I think she will agree to a seperate private room...at least I hope so...fingers crossed).

I think we will get both rooms then...

The Private "Sisterhood" room...

and this room (Henpecked) to allow men access just to see what we have to put up with on a day to day basis...and perhaps learn from it...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:55 am

Haha oh yes I knew admitting that I'm a little over active in the love department would be public and that is something I'm certainly not afraid to say...lol...although I can at times be a little more sensitive to the man whom may not be able to ummmm.....stay up (pardon the pun) with the expectations of his self confessed virile friends.

I could talk periods and choice of clockwise or anti clockwise motion using the fingertips with alien checks. Do you lather the Question in bubbly soap in the shower before you apply soft circular motions around the firm Exclamation and around the Question . Or would it be best to apply soft scented moisturiser to the Idea after patting dry with a cotton fluffy towle before applying soft supple movements to check for abnormalitites.

Me asumes talk of this may produce other emotions unfamiliar to a woman from a man therefore ..... best kept for a womans only forum?.....LOL

LMAO!!! (Jumped in with her sensor wand and now the men can really wonder.... Raka)
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:20 am

If I keep on laughing like this I am bound to give birth so crossing my legs tightly I type furiously saying "Hang on a minute that is how I got myself into this situations." Being a Horn bag myself normally, lately if he even gets an ardous look in his eye I say..."Uhuh get that thing away from me...." or push him away, not that he is into beached whales anyway....I would say this topic will probably be putting a blush on everyones cheeks.
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:25 am

Mine aint blushing...take a bit to get me blushing. Like I said about you feeling like a beached whale the only time you worry about him and his liking to you in that condition is if he goes to the video store to get out all the latest documentaries on whales and orcas and asks you to join him for some one on one

Raka you may belete it if you need to....lol
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:32 am

Ok....___________________________________ the rest of this very colourful discussion (still laughing), moves to the Sisterhood now...

Sorry men, you won't see the second chapter...geek
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:10 am

Since some of the ladies have not posted at all, or just made a few posts, I did not realise just how many we had...

Ladies who did not get a chance to vote yet...are:

Suzi (my apologies Sis...you were 'outta town' when this happened)
Smallelk (thanks for alerting me to this situation, I think I fixed the problem now)
Lady Noel (hope things are going ok with you and that we will see you posting again soon)
6IncenseStix (missing you on the board)
sibongile (still waiting for a first post from you) Smile
Evie (love ya)
Ryen (hope to see your posts soon, in the mean time be strong and take care)
Skyye (where are you?)
Annie (would love to see posts from you)

love and rainbows

Raka

In any case...I have opened a new forum for our ladies to discuss PRIVATE issues...and it will be a Private forum. Since this is a matter of urgency, I have abandoned the poll idea as it will take too long...although, you can still vote on it, and it would be enlightening for me to see how the different views pan out.

So ladies, those of you who did not get to vote yet, please do not feel left out...I had to make a quick descision here, and the poll idea was not well thought through by me...my apologies... Hope you won't burn me at the stake for this..lol

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:23 am

A matter of urgency???

This wasnt because of little ol innoncent me saying things like Exclamation and tehn turning pink bits of Question because we all know I need a large amount of affraid too keep me in good terms with hubby. so for those of you here I think Raka decided due to my unashamed use of the very forward english language I have in regards to sex....org Razz sm and multiple Twisted Evil that it was best to place me aside for future experience to safe guard your innocence....lol

Now let us play...... sunny....rolfmao
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:26 am

ROTFLMAO!!!!

The Sisterhood is now open....Embarassed cheers

love and laughter

Raka
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:10 am

scratch I can't figure out how to cast my vote.... I don't know what to click on.... I am all for a private room...

Evie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....   Perhaps we should have a Vote on this.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps we should have a Vote on this....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Henpecked....-
Jump to: