The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shamelessly snooping on the gals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Shamelessly snooping on the gals Empty
PostSubject: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:02 pm

Okay, well, we boys did it in summer camp when the boys and girls were segregated. I couldn't reply in the ladies' area because I'd have to put on perfume and pantyhose to do so and I really don't like to wear perfume, lol. Anyway, this tidbit was gleaned:

On the radio this morning they were joking about men being the BBQ'rs in the summer. They are the only ones that can BBQ properly. So the anchor woman says, oh yes, the woman shops for the food, prepares everything for the meal, prepares the meat going on the BBQ, takes it outside to the hubby when he is ready to BBQ. He sits there with a beer in one hand, a fork in the other and throws the dead animal on the BBQ. The wife has to yell at him when the flames are shooting out of the BBQ. Has to tell him when the meat is starting to burn. Then the wife cleans up everything afterwards.
lol! bounce lol!

It was meant in jest (I think) but one thing that society (at least in liberal Massachusetts) confers is that men are inept when it comes to domestic capabilities. As a single Dad raising my 17 y.o. son, I have to play the role of Mom and Dad (granted he sees his mom once a week, but the ongoing responsibilities of feeding, cleaning, earning a pay check, driving to school when he misses bus, leaving work early when there's a crisis, etc. etc.) is all mine. On top of that he's a special needs kid which has made things that much more difficult. Plus I pay support although we both have a kid and she earns more cash. Rant, rant, yes, I should shut up, but there are Dads out there who can clean and cook and raise a kid and work 2 jobs and do what it takes. Do woman do it better? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean that some of us guys can't get it done.
Back to top Go down
Vishwas
Admin
Vishwas

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:42 am

EarlofLeicester wrote:
but there are Dads out there who can clean and cook and raise a kid and work 2 jobs and do what it takes. Do woman do it better? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean that some of us guys can't get it done.

I totally agree, but u see the problem is women think men are idiots & inept at everything, even at giving them the amount of pleasure they want. Twisted Evil I know that I have no experience to talk about this, but that is still a fact & not many men prove me wrong (can't help it if some are sex-gods), & almost all women (if not all) will agree to it. Wink

But just the thought of being inadequate in anyway scares the men, they go pale , some burst out, some just go out of all control & do something which they will regret for a long time (if not till the end of their days).

Whew it is kinda easy to talk about all this without the fear of kids reading all this & much more that we will discuss & God alone knows what the women all the women are talking about.

lol! . Seriously I have come to pity all us guys in the present age.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcvtech.net
Prof. Akers

Prof. Akers

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:44 pm

When I left the oil drum reclamation factory I became a full time foster parent to my son, my wife's daughter and 3 sexually abused teen age boys. Now bear in mind I used to get home from the factory and collapse, it was hard,dirty work but it paid so I did it.
From that background I had to learn, so I did, I vacuumed, made beds, washed ironed (badly) all the 'wifey things'.
It's tough, I'd far rather have been throwing those oil drums around.
Now we are both officially retired (although I teach a bit) I'm back to being a bloke, mow the grass, clean dog shit from the yard, drink beer and fart. But earlier this year we had a bit of a scare and my wife had to go into hospital and I had to cope and I did - even ironed her nighties; but if I'm poorly she can't mow the grass, cut the hedges - life's unfair at times.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:55 pm

what goes up...
I can't now the lawn either, due to bad hips etc so i got my other half to dig up the lawn and make it into a patio. Means i can still garden as i can reach the flower beds, but there is no fights about mowing the lawn.
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:05 pm

SOOZIE!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE.....Get your butt over to Henpecked, before they kick us both out of here.....LMAO!!!

Sorry Sirs....were just hanging the washing....really...honest...

hanging washing
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 pm

shhhh!

I didn't think they would notice, you blew my cover affraid
Back to top Go down
Vishwas
Admin
Vishwas

Male
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 3:15 am

Oh we did notice, but let it stay there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcvtech.net
Prof. Akers

Prof. Akers

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Peeking   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 5:11 am

I remember when I was a small boy, the only reason I wanted to grow taller was so I could see over the counter at the fish & chip shop.
What a ady it was when I finally realized I could see the chips going in the big frier and the golden fish coming out.
SOME WOMEN STILL TRY TO PEEK OVER THE COUNTER SUZI.
I won't look at yous if you don't look at mine but if you want a little peek ..................................... whoops there it is, pretty exciting huh?
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:20 am

Ok, um well that was fun, can we do it again?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours, or we can play drs and nurses....oh but hey! i am a nurse..... Yay me!
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 11:24 am

I give up....ROTFLMAO!!!!

This forum has now been made a "groups only" forum...but Suzi since you are Admin you can still access... (which I hope you won't do again...LOL), or else Vishwas is going to be all over the Sisterhood...with my permission...and we don't want that do we...(grins impishly)...

Lets keep this a men's only place... we have our Sisterhood...

Poor guys, they are all 'exposed' here and we are terrorising them...LMAO...

So...MEN ONLY....(cross my heart)....

love and rainbows Very Happy

Raka
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:22 pm

yes mum Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shamelessly snooping on the gals   Shamelessly snooping on the gals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shamelessly snooping on the gals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Adams Apple....-
Jump to: