The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All about me

Go down 
+4
Vishwas
smallelk
Milady Raka
Runesmisstress
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-12

All about me Empty
PostSubject: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:17 pm

Hi everyone, I will just put a quick blurb here as to what is happening with me and why you probably won't see me for a while after the date I put in here.

The 2nd of June 2007 I have been booked in for a C-Section as I have no other options due to what happened this week. 800am our daughter Bridget will be welcomed into our world and I will be a little bit busy there after. Will try to get on once in a while but if I don't that is the reason.

Runemisstress
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:27 am

Dearest Runesmisstress,

I hope you are well in the mean time, and that your C-section goes smoothly.

You both will be in my thoughts and prayers, also on that day....

Take all the time you need, I wish you both well from the bottom of my heart.

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 4:39 am

My thoughts and prayers will be with you Runesmisstress.
Nothing is more wonderful than a new born baby. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:35 am

Thank you for your kind words, I will definately need all the positive energy sent my way that I can get. Mmm might go into the healing lands and post something.
Back to top Go down
Vishwas
Admin
Vishwas

Male
Number of posts : 95

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 12:23 pm

My prayers are with u RM, take care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcvtech.net
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:34 pm

Hoping and praying that RM and Bridget have a safe and joyous experience. Know that we will all miss our favorite Moon Goddess. Be well, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:44 pm

He he he, two more sleeps to gooooo! Am I prepared, I sure hope so as I can't keep her in...Pouts

By this time on Saturday morning she will grace us with her presents my second little angel.

As my son is so huge now, it will be hard to handle something so small again, not looking foward to the third day blues again, it is so horrible that you feel so helpless and everything gets on top of you and you just can't stop crying. Hopefully I will have that day when I have no visitors not like last time I had about ten people visiting me and it started because I couldn't pick up my son as gently as I would have liked as his head flopped around and I felt like such a clutz.

At least I am prepare now with the knowledge that it will come and it will pass. It is alway daunting with your first child, probably with all children you have....lol Hopefully it gets better from here on in.

RM
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:54 pm

not looking foward to the third day blues again, it is so horrible that you feel so helpless and everything gets on top of you and you just can't stop crying.

<respectfully snipped>
Well then, on the third day, I will be sending a huge amount of happy energy to you. If you start giggling instead of crying, you will know why.

<hugs>
Blessings, Small Elk
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 7:20 pm

Goodluck

It will all go smoothly and well. Ya know with my second and third i did not get the blues. They didnt come in llike they are supposed to. My first did and I think that was because of the whole new experience that just shatter you so emotionally rather than hormonally the shock is settling in. whereas the seoncd just fits in. theres nothing really new that your doing are changing as everything in yoru life is already set for beby so its just a little bit of working to set a new routine.

So fingers crossed the third day wont bring it to you. Hopefully your stay in hops wont be too long and your scar with heal really quick.

I cant believe you and Yarrow are both getting married and having babies on the same day. Now she will never forget your little bridgettes day and you wont forget her wedding day.

Goodluck!

All about me Siderightjy5All about me Siderightjy5
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:13 pm

Sorry couldn't resist as I first skimmed over your post I thought it read "You and Yarrow are both having babies and getting married on the same day." Had to double check, that would be an extraordinary event I wonder if any one has actually done it. Pushing out a baby or C-section like me while saying there vowls. If I was doing this naturally I would probably punch out my husband to be and tell him where to go, on the other hand I will be so doped up he could get me to marry him pretty quickly just might get a bit of drawl on him...lol

Thanks I am hoping I won't get them, as I have never experienced anything like it and it looks so funny or freaks other people out when they see someone going through it. I remember one lady when I was trying a bit of milk action in the Neo-Natal ward had her third day blues down there accused her hubby of being a drunkard as I think he went down to the pub around the corner for a beer while she was a sleep...lol What not to do around new hormonal mothers...lol

If I start laughing so much I will know where to look thank you Small Elk.
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:17 am

Runesmisstress wrote:
If I was doing this naturally I would probably punch out my husband to be and tell him where to go

Recalling my ex-wife giving birth to my son where, at the end, she grabbed my shirt (and chest hairs, too, ouch) and snarled You f*****' breath. Admittedly I had run throughout the floor and all the nurses had vanished (I think they were having some birthday cake or something, and we never went back to that hospital...) and my ex wanted (and never got) her epidural so she was a mite unhappy with me anyway...
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:41 am

Yeah birthing experience can be quite unpleasant for the poor freaked out partner. I recall my mother telling me when she gave birth to my Brother Alan that they were in a religious hospital and she told the Nun to get F'd...lol.

Any who I will say my good byes here for a while anyway, I will come and visit occasionally when I find the time and energy. Hope everything goes smoothly on here while I am away...lol And I will be thinking of you Earl in panty hose when life gets me down to much....See it is already working *cackles away to herself* Sorry Earl could resist, must be the Aussie sense of humor.

Runesmisstress
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:49 am

Congradulations.... you are nearly there!!
You are awesome, your sense of humor is going to help carry you
through this sunny .... Looking forward to hearing all about your
experience... and maybe a picture of wee baby too. (Hint hint)

P E A C E
Evie
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:01 am

Dearest RM,

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed experience, no third day (or any day for that matter) blues, and I hope your hubby will understand that mother takes new baby, dad takes big baby...LOL...

I am sorry but Earl won't be wearing pantyhose or becoming a hen (without getting pecked on), unless he changes sex....so Earl, you will stay a rooster and out of the hen house ya hear Wink ....LMAO....

We are all awaiting the first pics!!!

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:42 pm

By My couinting it is 26 hrs and 20 mins!!!

I'm assuming this arvo you go in for prep and to sleep in there seeing as they have you booked in early sat morning so they dont miss the tee of for golf at 12pm....haha

I hope to see you on MSN before you go!

Goodluck Bec, I cant wait for pics!

take one more pic of your belly tonight so you remember just how big you got!
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:55 pm

Hi Bec. Will miss you while you're gone. I know you will have your hands full to say the least and am praying to Frigg, Norse patroness of childbirth, to take care of you and Bridget. Angel (I think it was Angel, brain a tad mushy after work) who pointed out your sense of humor. Always keep laughing and you'll be okay. When you get a chance, fill us in on what details you can. And get plenty of rest. Make the father step up if he doesn't already know this. He may be in shock, having to deal with a young one and a younger one at the same time, but be firm and make sure you take care of you, so you can take care of Bridget the way only a Mom can. Just be aware that he may be in shock. It was a bigger shock for me back in the day, trying to juggle a 3 y.o. and a newborn than just the newborn alone. Warn him if he doesn't already know so he will be ready to support you all. I'm sure his heart is in the right place but he may not really know what to expect. A week off from work minimum is a must. He should take as much time as he can get off.

Blessings,
Earl
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:24 am

Oh sheesh i never got to say good luck and all the other things i wanted to say. My broadband died last night so didn't have the juice to make it online properly!

When you come back and tell us how things go, remember i sent you a hug! Having babies is a scary experience. I told my husband that i was going to fillet him when i got out of hospital! I also told him if he said breathe once more to me i was going to make sure he wouldn't be able to breathe again! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about me   All about me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Chit Chat...-
Jump to: