The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you do to chill out?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-05-12

What do you do to chill out? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do to chill out?   What do you do to chill out? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:58 pm

I thought it would be good if we talk about the things that relax and chill us out. We might be able to try out new things that other people suggest

Some of us have real problems relaxing because we are so busy being mum, dad, boss, wage slave etc....
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to chill out?   What do you do to chill out? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:59 pm

When i like to have some time to myself i come online and browse the forum. Its nice and calm browsing through the pages.

If i am really stressed, i find the bath and bed is the best place for me
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to chill out?   What do you do to chill out? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 7:00 pm

I will put on a cd by Enigma or Olive Shanti and I will go through my book collection and choose a book on crystals or an autobiography from a psychic and sit and read that. Before I sit though I walk through my home to find a suitable crystal one that speaks to me adn I will either hold that or place it on my lap whiclst I am listening to my music or reading my book.
I could do this for hours just listen to the instrumental music and let my thoughts like the wind breeze through my mind.
Back to top Go down
Vishwas
Admin
Vishwas

Male
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to chill out?   What do you do to chill out? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 5:50 am

I either comeonline or listen to some music & go on solitude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcvtech.net
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to chill out?   What do you do to chill out? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:58 am

I chill out by concentrating on something not important at all. The crossword in the newspaper is a good tool for me to break a line of thinking that is not positive. Like Suzi... a long hot bath with essential oils and a stupid novel ... is very relaxing for me. Adding bubbles, a glass of red wine and my favorite music and I have created a bit of heaven for myself. If this fails me... sleeping wins.

Another thing I like to do... is skip. Seriously, it makes me feel cheerful. I am not bothered by what people think ... I see their smiles... and know that they are *remembering how good it felt when they were kids and skipped all the way to the park... When you are sad and blue... frolic! If nothing else you will make another person smile, for sure.

P E A C E
Evie
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to chill out?   What do you do to chill out? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:12 pm

That is so true Evie,

We don't stop playing because we grow old...we grow old because we stop playing....

When was the last time you saw a slope of green grass and decided to roll down it....LMAO...or to just turn yourself until you get so drunk that you lose your balance and plop down on the soft green grass?

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to chill out?   What do you do to chill out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do to chill out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Chit Chat...-
Jump to: