The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Barry!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Welcome Barry!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Barry!!!   Welcome Barry!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:47 am

A warm and hearty welcome to our newest member Barry!

We hope you will find this site interesting, informative and entertaining. This time of year being a little slow, there is not much activity here, but please feel free to "start" something!!! sunny

As a rule we need at least ONE post within the first week after joining our site, and after that...well that is up to you... This first post will secure your membership here, so please don't forget to make this post!!!

Love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatmysticportal.googleboards.net
Prof. Akers

Prof. Akers

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Welcome Barry!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Barry!!!   Welcome Barry!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:09 am

Hi Barry welcome to Mystic Portal.
Back to top Go down
barry s

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Welcome Barry!!! Empty
PostSubject: introducing myself   Welcome Barry!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:00 am

Hello everyone at the Great Mystic Portal,
My name is Barry s, I am 49 years old and live in East London UK. I have been interested in shamanism since 2001. I am interested in trying to learn more about our own indigenous shamanism which sadly was terminated. At present I am researching the Saami Noajde which must be the closest we will get to our own. I have not yet managed to find a teacher, so I am trying to teach myself but it is a slow process.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Welcome Barry!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Barry!!!   Welcome Barry!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:56 am

That sounds very interesting Barry!!!

Please feel free to post under Shamanism any findings you might like to share with us. European "shamanism" (I am placing this in inverted commas, since the term Shamanism is actually Siberian) has been lost for many many generations, and I think it is worth doing some investigating into the ancient belief systems and healing roots of Europe...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatmysticportal.googleboards.net
Sponsored content

Welcome Barry!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Barry!!!   Welcome Barry!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Barry!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: Pleased to meet you.... :: Please introduce yourself....-
Jump to: