The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog

Go down 
+2
smallelk
Milady Raka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog Empty
PostSubject: Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog   Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:18 pm

Dear Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog,

Thank you so much for responding on my invitation and joining us here. I am humbled....

For the record....

Zaarin Shaman Dondogiin Byambadorj was born in 1947 in Darvi sum of Hovd aimag in western Mongolia. He is descended from the ancient noble Olkhon clan, to which Hoelun, mother of Chinggis Khan belonged. He learned shamanism from his maternal uncle Vanchindorj.

The spirits of his shamanic lineage started calling him in 1967, and suffered much illness until his shaman uncle empowered a jews harp and gave it to him to use for shamanizing. As he received his training from his uncle near his home, as soon as he started his studies he was able to do work to heal disease and spiritual ailments.

When he was presented as a shaman to his own clan, the chief of the water spirits appeared in the form of a yellow snake, an omen that he was to become a great shaman (zaarin).

Byambadorj zaarin works with 7 shamanic spirits passed down from his ancestors, and does shamanic work at the sacred sites "Avgai Mod" in Selenge aimag and "Eej Khad" in Tuv aimag, which are places for shamanizing in honor of the water spirits (lus). He is a very famous and honored shaman among the Mongolian people.

He also has in common with Truedog and myself, that we knew Sarangerel a celebrated Siberian Shamaness (who sadly passed away last year) very well...but I must confess they knew her better than what I did, and that was my loss....

We welcome you!

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog   Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 1:18 pm

Welcome to this board. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you.
Blessings, Small Elk
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog   Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 10:35 am

Welcome to the forum, i look forwards to your contributions.

Suzi
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog   Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 2:56 pm

Hello Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog Smile

Interesting name king

I want to add my own welcome .... Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog Hi

and say I am very happy to meet you. cheers

P E A C E
Evie
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog   Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:53 pm

Welcome Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog

It is wonderful that you could join us and I look forward to your posts and knowledge!
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Welcome Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog   Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:32 am

Welcome Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog, I hope you enjoy our company and warmth of our hearth.

Runesmisstress
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog   Zaarin Shaman Byambadorj Dondog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: Pleased to meet you.... :: Please introduce yourself....-
Jump to: