The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Status report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny

Status report Empty
PostSubject: Status report   Status report Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:45 pm

One black bird down one to go
Sucked him up without knowing it?
"Looks like" she did in her mate
Likes Prussian white
Jacket maybe Thai
Perhaps if this Lilith calls it a day
Will make it much easier for team to begin play
8 deuces perhaps
Flashes of blue and white on other side
Visited house of Moses waiting for trade
Dressed as green guy
Purchased level laser combo
10 bucks 11.40 with taxes
Will wait a while to make a call
May take up kick boxing
World champ in sleepy hollow
If you’re going to do Lilith
Learn from the best forget the rest
That’s it for this dud
Over and out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status report   Status report Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:07 pm

Dear Danny,

What I read from your poem is that this Lilith is some secret agent who betrayed her team and some of this team discovered her acts of revenge/betrayal towards a partner that worked with her, as they examined the body of her 'victim' (black bird - a code name for an agent perhaps?). They stumbled upon him by accident (sucked him up without knowing it)

Now they are on Lilith's spoor and are examining her appearance. She seems to like prussian white, and her jacket may be from a Thai designer company. They wish she would quit what she is doing, since she is making it difficult for the team she has betrayed (or is taking revenge on) to act cohesively and play as the team they are.

There are eight pairs involved here. The coloured flashes of blue and white may depict the Israeli flag...(they are working for the Secret Service of Israel?) House of Moses... Moses was the leader of the Israelites, so House of Moses could be the Parliament House in Israel and something is going to be traded... Hamas colour is green...perhaps an assasination going down...here you lose me a little...

Kick boxing and world championships...perhaps the time frame...?

Lilith is a demoness in Jewish faith... and 'doing Lilith' may be either destroying her, or going to bed with her... The advice learn from the best can only mean that someone else has done this already before, and the advice is to learn from this experience...

How did this poem enter your mind Danny? It sounds like a prophecy written in a poem...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatmysticportal.googleboards.net
Danny

Status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status report   Status report Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:15 am

It's close but too soon to say.

I am seeing flashes of blue light with a white background, literally. I have cased the city where I live using 4 eyes, I wear glasses, think I need five.
Need to quit smoking to open 5th eye. My kunkalini is working up my back I believe.

The town I live appears to be balanced. But I don't want to chance someone blowing smoke up my "retto" italian for hemmoroid, double meaning "honest".

I will have to consider opening my third eye, and fully awakening my kundalini. In any event I have more reading to do. I have to prepare my own little white house to rent rooms for income. As I am skating on the edge here finacially. Who knows I could even let George and the first Lady rent it. They could rent the second room for their girls. But they must keep the noise down as I have tenants in the basement, and they have a little boy named Cain.

This place is part of norad and has a 3 story building inside a mountain that should handle a direct nuclear detonation. A neutron strike well I just don't know.

I am thinking that this would be the ideal place to start talks at disarming the world. We would need a strong neutral person to act as a moderator, someone with good communication skills. Someone like yourself.
Language is an issue you may want to consider who you trust to be your intepretor(s).

I am going to attend a free kickboxing class this tuesday, thinking of the moderations teams security, will know more Wednesday.

The airport here can accomadate the Concorde, it used to have CF18 hornet's based here. The Nations capital is a 4 hour drive from here.

There just a few of the younger folk here get annoying occasionally, that's probably from smoking too much pot and may be able to do things they should do a bit more wisely.

The police force here is number 1 from what I have seen so far.

I will have more info on Wednesday. Perhaps you should consider setting up a team. Say max 11 people for now, changeable/interchangeable because of the language issues. Don't know where we will get cash for this but why not get started anywhay. Just remember that I will be the 11th vote of the team should a tie breaker be required. Don't worry about this going to my head. people don't think twice about putting me in my place when I get less than gentlemanly. Hopefully there will be no need for me to vote.

What do you think?

Please p.m. your response.

Thanks

Danny
Back to top Go down
Danny

Status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status report   Status report Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:03 am

Just got back from driving and walking.

Heard what appeared to be gunfire. Police cars in vicinity. Not quite sure of exactly what has happened but by I felt squirmish inside nausus,
like my win chung sifu said about zen, shit happens

I deal with it personally and have to move on. it looks like the job ahead is to change the future based on dreams I have had. Some have two outcomes. A bit confusing perhaps.

For what its worth, went to a couple of clubs tonight, no drinking just watching. Was also propositioned by a lady of the night. I decline her advances, but must say that she did behave like a Lady. Got stamped twice on left hand. Symbol of superimposed stamps - celtic cross.

Its getting hot here.

Childhoods end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status report   Status report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Status report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: Poetry and Prose-
Jump to: