The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truedog!!!! You made it!!!

Go down 
+2
smallelk
Milady Raka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Truedog!!!!  You made it!!! Empty
PostSubject: Truedog!!!! You made it!!!   Truedog!!!!  You made it!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:37 am

Dearest Truedog,

Thank you so much for accepting my invitation... I am honoured that a Wise One such as you agreed to bring your teachings to this board. If you remember Smallelk...she is also here and I know she will be just as delighted to know that you could make your way here...

The Shaman and American Medicine Men forums are waiting for your blessed hand and again...Welcome and a BIG hug...

For the record...

Truedog's story can be reached through the Portal on this board, and he was a good friend of the Siberian Shamaness Sarangerel who sadly passed away last year...

I know you by a different name, and if you give me your permission, I would prefer to call you by that name...but if Truedog is what you want to be called here, then I will accept that too...

love and rainbows

Raka

Last edited by on Thu May 17, 2007 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Welcome Truedog   Truedog!!!!  You made it!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 10:04 am

Welcome to this board Truedog. Our paths have crossed before.

I consider myself a life long STUDENT of shamanism and enjoy studying different cultures.

I look forward to reading your posts here.
Blessings, Small Elk
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Truedog!!!! You made it!!!   Truedog!!!!  You made it!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 10:19 am

Welcome, i look forwards to your contributions.

Suzi
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Truedog!!!! You made it!!!   Truedog!!!!  You made it!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:31 pm

Hello True Dog

Welcome to the group!

I can feel Milady's enthusiasm about your presence here. cheers

I went to your site.... Smile We are fortunate that you have joined us!
I look forward to getting to know you better.

P E A C E
Evie
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Truedog!!!! You made it!!!   Truedog!!!!  You made it!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:56 pm

Welcome Truedog,

I'm so glad you could make it and must say very excited to read what you have to say. I saw your picture on another post and the glowing and earthy feel of you is stunning. I'm not personally aware of whom your guides are but you have very powerful ones...
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Welcome Truedog   Truedog!!!!  You made it!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:31 am

Nice to meet you hope you enjoy your stay here among the pilgrims to enlightenment...mmm a little to deep, Welcome...lol

Runesmisstrees who hides behind and avatar as her pregnant belly would take up the whole image.
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truedog!!!! You made it!!!   Truedog!!!!  You made it!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truedog!!!! You made it!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: Pleased to meet you.... :: Please introduce yourself....-
Jump to: