AuthorMessage
Suzi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: New Member yzermongol   Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:04 am

hello and welcome yzermongol.

I have to say your name in my country is a derogatory name, I am hoping that I will hear from you soon so you can let me know the significance of your name.

The usual rules apply, to remain an active member you need to post at least 1 message in the forum.

I look forwards to hearing from you soon, if you have any queries or need any help please let me know.

Regards

Suzi (Admin)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: New Member yzermongol   Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:55 am

Dear "Yzermongol" (I will use your true name only if I have your permission),

I want to wish you a warm welcome to GMP, and I am so glad you could finally make it!!!!

"Yzermongol", is an expert on Siberian Shamanism, and I truly believe that we can look forward to a meaningful input from him in respect to this subject.

He knew Sarangerel personally too, and can be considered a close friend of her family.

Thank you so much again for joining!!! I am sure Truedog (Nick) will also be glad you joined here, since you know each other very well too...

(I am not 'actively' involved in GMP anymore, since my quest has taken me into another direction (yet again), but I will from time to time post here on joyous occasions like this, and also when other important posts are done by members...the way things are going, it seems I might even become more active here again... It's as if GMP doesn't want to let go off me...)

Again a warm welcome to you... I am sure your presence here will only contribute to enlighten and bless, and I hope we will also be a blessing to you in return...

P.s. In answering Suzi's question...she is from Scotland, perhaps it will help to set her straight on what your nickname really means...Wink LOL.

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegreatmysticportal.googleboards.net
EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: New Member yzermongol   Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:44 am

Hi Yzermongol, and welcome to GMP!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yzermong

PostSubject: Re: New Member yzermongol   Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:27 pm

Thank you for the welcome. I did not even see this post until today. Why is my name considered derogitory in Scottland?
I studied traditional Siberian shamanism and was trained as a shaman assistant. I am not a shaman myself. I am an outreach officer for Circle of Tengerism and hope to educate people on the many misconceptions of traditional shamanism.
Thank you for welcoming me to the list.
Steve Yzermongol

For information on traditional shamanism:
http://www.tengerism.org
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome Yngona!!!   Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:15 pm

Dear Yngona!!

A hearty and warm welcome to GMP. Make yourself right at home here, and we look forward to your posts on Shamans and Shamanism too. It is such an elusive subject for many, especially when one tries to get behind the truth!!!

An enigmatic discipline if one strips away all the cosmetic 'new age' nonsense which so many Shaman wannabees have decorated it with...lol!!

Anyhow, many disciplines are discussed here and we all seek the truth behind the corrupted versions which has been dished up for us over the centuries... It's not easy to always seperate the corn from the chaff, but we won't stop until the truth about every discipline is cleaned, polished and displayed at it's rightful place of honour in the Great Hall of Universal Esoterica....

Again a warm welcome,...(I suspect Steve invited you...so thank you Steve!!!!)

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Delphina

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New Member yzermongol   Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:29 pm

Welcome to the board. Smile
Delphina

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Member yzermongol   Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:22 pm

Dear Steve,

About your name "Yzermongol"... It has to do with the different meanings different languages attach to the same words I believe... In any case, we won't read your name in Scottish terms then....LOL.

Here in the Middle East people wanted to kill each other because one will say a word which in Arab means "brother", and the same word in Russian means the male genital...heh...

No wonder the world is at war....

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member yzermongol   

Back to top Go down

New Member yzermongol
Page 1 of 1