The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handing over....

Go down 
+3
EarlofLeicester
Prof. Akers
Milady Raka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Handing over.... Empty
PostSubject: Handing over....   Handing over.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:03 am

Dear All,

I want to let you all know that I have decided to let go off the Great Mystic Portal. My real life commitments have become such that I simply cannot divert energy to this board any more...

What I have been doing here on the board, I am doing now in real time, and that is to provide an environment for learning to those who wish to seek truth beyond teachings and dogmas that have been fed to them through their lives.

The teachings I have received are such, to set people free from the bondage of their own biases, phobias, and preconceptions and to take them out of their comfort zones into new discoveries and paths of growth and expansion, and I have found the Net actually to be such a trap for me.

(No I have not started a cult...and never will...and no, I have not lost my marbles either...)

Every person on earth has the right to learn his/her own lessons at his/her own time (or not to learn them), and every person on earth also has the right to reap the consequences of what they sow...

I must be obedient to my Call, and this is what gives me joy...

Therefore, I leave you all in the more than capable hands of Vishwas and Suzi, and I wish you all well on your respective journeys of enlightenment. (I have offered to meet you all on the other side of the Portal...but except for one reply from Earl, I have had no response...therefore I had to come to the conclusion that you all are pretty much comfortable with what you believe...and I respect that....), however.... I must continue my journey...

Know that I love you all...that you are all very dear to me...and that I will often think of you. But I will not come here again... Each one of you will always have a special place in my heart and in my thoughts and prayers.

Our planet is going into dark times and those who tell you that everything is going to be just fine is talking BS. I urge you to do your own discoveries, and expose the lies around you. This world has been contaminated with darkness and the threads of an evil web which ensnares and entraps those who get caught within its threads of sedative complacency.

Please think of me too...now and again when you have time. My path is a dangerous and treacherous one and my trust and faith in my Creator must be impecable to survive this. Always remember...things are never what they seem...and in this dimension there is NO reality....only perceptions...

love and rainbows and a peaceful journey to all of you...

Raka
Back to top Go down
Prof. Akers

Prof. Akers

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Handing over.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handing over....   Handing over.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:00 am

I'll miss you Raka and your wicked laugh. Keep in touch.
Stuart
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Handing over.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handing over....   Handing over.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 5:05 am

Well, naturally I respect your decision and hope and pray that your activities to evangelize, or maybe I should say enlighten, will be prosperous both for you and the people's lives that you touch. Having said that, obviously you will be missed and do check in from time to time, to make sure the kids haven't made too much of a mess of the place.
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Handing over.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handing over....   Handing over.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:01 am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=d12a20ed>

I will miss you Milady ...cheers hugs for you.

P E A C E
Evie Evie's Peace

</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

Handing over.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handing over....   Handing over.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:48 am

Hey Raka

I understand why you need to move on. I am sad.

You have an important calling. I hope to take up the slack once i am fully functioning. I am on long term sick leave just now.

'The truth shall set you free', but paradoxically the truth is also what imprisons you when you are part of a minority that knows it and the rest of the world isn't that interested or has no vested interest in knowing.

I hope that as students you are not too disapointed in us.

I also hope that you will come and see us when things are safe for you to do so.

Take care of yourself Raka.

Suzi
Back to top Go down
Vishwas
Admin
Vishwas

Male
Number of posts : 95

Handing over.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handing over....   Handing over.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 7:47 am

Crying or Very sad

I am shocked & have no words to say, I wanna speak to u on the IM, tell me when u are free, I wanna speak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcvtech.net
Skyye

Skyye

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Handing over.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handing over....   Handing over.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:00 pm

Sad We'll miss you, Milady...

Thank you for creating GMP and giving us all a place to run to hugs

The best of wishes and luck to you!

-Joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Handing over.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handing over....   Handing over.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handing over....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum