The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hello to all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkman3

PostSubject: Hello to all   Wed May 16, 2007 8:36 pm

It is good to be here. I was led to this site and feel that I can gain valuable insights from this group. I have been solitary in my quest up to this point. I am not sure that I can add much to the mix of experience here at this time , but can offer an eager and seeking mind.
Darkman (Drei Krahen)
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Welcome Darkman   Wed May 16, 2007 9:40 pm

Being solitary does not mean it is a bad thing, I myself have been solitary and am still solitary in my practice in magic. It is good to join a group of people who are of like mind, to gain and give knowledge. I hope your path here leads you to greater enlightenment. Look forward to reading your posts.

Runesmisstress
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Wed May 16, 2007 10:57 pm

Dearest Darkman,

Yup...you rattled me a little before since you joined as Drei Krahen, as you had posted nothing then...lol.. I have a thing about silent members...they are just a little TOO mysterious...

(I unjoined him as Drei Krahen, because of that...since we are a working group and not a lurking group...and he decided that he really wanted to be here....)

Even questions are fine...and are also considered participation. By asking questions, you offer to the group the fact that possibilities of another point of view or angle to a situation exists and should be investigated...unless of course they can come up with an answer!

Besides if you look at our Creed you will find that no one is better than another, only different and therefore equally valuable as a scholar and a teacher... So it's really nice to see that you got your feet wet and put my mind at ease too.....heh...

There are forums you can jump into straight away, like Chit Chat and Adams Apple (a new forum just for the men on our board), and there is also the Library...

Hope to hear lots from you in the future!

(I still have that nudging feeling that I know you from....perhaps another life?)

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Thu May 17, 2007 10:18 am

Hello and Welcome, it is good to hear from you.

Suzi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   

Back to top Go down

Hello to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: Pleased to meet you.... :: Please introduce yourself....-
Jump to: