The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit Chat Box....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Chit Chat Box.... Empty
PostSubject: Chit Chat Box....   Chit Chat Box.... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:28 am

Dear All,

For those of you who need immediate gratification....(heh)...please scroll down the Main Page...we now have a Chatbox too... Razz Wink This is just a trial run to see how it goes.....and it doesn't mean you stop posting on the forums eh...!!! Shocked or I will have to remove it again... Twisted Evil

NO readings are done in here, and the chat is only for general chit chat please.....

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Chit Chat Box.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit Chat Box....   Chit Chat Box.... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:48 pm

We have tried out the Chat box yesterday, and it seems like a good idea but not as a permanent feature.

When we have an event or a special live debate about something, we will put it up with a notice on the Chit Chat forum as to when it will be held, then those interested can log onto the Chat box.

We have experienced some lag while using it, but that could have been because the server was ...well...being serviced... These are my thoughts on it in the mean time, but it's not written in stone... So let me hear what you think about it.

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down

Chit Chat Box....
Page 1 of 1