The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you so much.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PreethiB

Thank you so much....... Empty
PostSubject: Thank you so much.......   Thank you so much....... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:00 am

Hi,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful warm & a friendly welcome. I'm really honoured.......I'm at a loss of words.

Im Preethi, 23 year old, from Bangalore, India. Im doing my final year BSc (Bachelor's in Science) major's in Statistic's.

Im friendly, i love to make new friends.....im a bit superstitious, a true aquarian.....
Im finding it really very difficult to give a self introduction.....i still dont know myself completely, im trying to know about myself.........i think as an when a person face's a new situation they get to know something more about themself & as time goes on & as they learn something new each and every day....same way they do realise something new about them self too....so its really difficult for me especially to say something about myself........coz as & then i get to know something new about myself...........

Thanks a lot once again...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much.......   Thank you so much....... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:40 am

Dear Preethi,

You are most welcome dear. Here you will find no judgement, no criticism just love and acceptance. So be the Aquarian you are...Very Happy

We are all what we are and since variety is the spice of life, we wouldn't want you any other way...

Have fun on the boards, it's good to have you here....

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much.......   Thank you so much....... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:50 am

Welcome it is wonderful to have you here. I look forward to reading your posts and sharing in your words. Theres much to read and heaps of fun stuff to do. Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much.......   Thank you so much....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: Pleased to meet you.... :: Please introduce yourself....-
Jump to: