The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scooby.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Scooby..... Empty
PostSubject: Scooby.....   Scooby..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:27 am

Scooby..... Candle10

Scooby, the four legged friend of one of our members, Sparkles...has passed over...

I would like to light a candle for this wonderful canine whom I never knew, but who was (and still is), so close to her heart.

Scooby is waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge Sparkles...and you two will meet again when the time has come.

Thinking of you...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Scooby..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby.....   Scooby..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:47 am

Sparkles ... You need big ((( hugs )))

I was happy to read about the rainbow bridge this morning. My 11 year old German Shepard passed at Christmas time...

I felt her energy nearby me for two weeks... I have no doubts I will be with her again.
All dogs go to heaven.

Then I read about Scooby.... So sorry for your loss Sparkles... May you have peace in your heart. hugs

L O V E
Evie
Back to top Go down
Skyye

Skyye

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Scooby..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby.....   Scooby..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:47 pm

Awww.. Sad

Very sorry for the loss of your dear friend, Sparkles...

Sending many hugs your way...

-Skyye
Back to top Go down
Sparkles

Scooby..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby.....   Scooby..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:56 am

Thank you for your kind words & thank you Raka for creating the Pets Corner.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Evie.....

I do seem to resonate more with animals than people, so this passing has been a real test of my physical loss and beliefs of the bigger picture of life.
Scooby..... 380110 Scooby..... Scoob10Scooby came to live with us about five and a half years ago, after being found by the RSPCA tied up in a garden, dirty and starved. I'll never forget Reggies face (our other, dare I call him, Dog), when he first saw her at the dogs home , he looked at us as if to say "we're not getting a Dog are we?". He was a star and really was a good role model for this crazy little scared girl. Scooby..... Sniff_10

I work with people with mental health and intellectual learning difficulties and remember a friend saying, "only you could choose the most messed up Dog and bring it home to sort it out". Scoob was a real challenge on the family BUT once more healed she brought great pleasure, particularly her foot massage with her too long for mouth tongue. Scooby..... Tongue10 Scooby..... Chiken10 Scooby..... Scoobj10 Scooby..... Signs10My list could go on forever of the wonderful, smiley memories I have of her, the greatest comfort I have to reassure myself is her spirit waking me at 4am on 22 June, remembering kissing her warm muzzle and suddenly being awake and 100% sure she was going to be ok...and then the dreaded call came from the vets a 4.20am. Of course she was telling me she was ok now, my context was a little out.
I have found some strength since then, thanks to Small Elk sending me some energy in her busy schedule, kind words from guy's like you and the time factor. I'm just trying to let go of guilt and blame at not noticing that perhaps she showed signs of unwellness earlier Rolling Eyes During my counselling journey I counselled many for bereavement and reassure myself this is a process to pass.

Scooby..... Beachb10 Scooby..... Chilli10 (Scoob & Reggie, having fun at the sea side & chilling on their sofa)

Her ashes are going to be buried at my friends pet cemetry and she will have a good send off, LOL, she used to like a drink when she first came to us, often that long slimey tongue would flip into a wine glass when she thought you weren't looking!
So raise a glass to Scoobarella next time you have a tipple.
Thank you!
Beverly
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Scooby..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby.....   Scooby..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:28 am

WOW! What a nice post! I really enjoyed reading about Scooby!
The pictures are all heart warming.... Yes indeed.

Cool dog! You too Beverly ... you are pretty cool too! chaplin

P E A C E
Evie Evie's Peace
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

Scooby..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby.....   Scooby..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:29 am

Hi to my Spirit Sister Sparkles

I just came across this post as I have been off line as you know.

Sis, please know that you don't need to hold onto any guilt. Scoobie already told you this when she visited you. Our pets don't show illness
the same way as humans. So I doubt very much that you missed any signs. Scoobie couldn't have asked for better humans, between you, your family and your extended family, she was so loved and looked after.

There are some new pics here that I hadn't seen before. They are priceless and make me smile.

Talk soon, Love Dee X0
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Sparkles

Scooby..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby.....   Scooby..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:55 am

little angel glad you liked the post Evie Evie's Peace , I found it very therapeutic actually, it was the first time I'd looked at pictures and not got teary.. I've been busy busy bee sending them and posting them on my sons blog and made a page on mine too - I'm practising what I preach!! Well, looking after the inner child with play activities...& thank you for the 'cool' compliment, I haven't been called that for some years I don't think.
Thank you SmallElk for your reassurance, I know you know what Scoob's lifestyle was like - there's a gap on the sofa if you wanna come over and lay in it, I'm sure my woofer sitters would only be too happy for you to visit them with Reg Laughing

with love and lets squeeze!
bev x
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

Scooby..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby.....   Scooby..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:40 pm

Scooby..... Candle10
Scooby..... Candle11

there's a gap on the sofa if you wanna come over and lay in it, I'm sure my woofer sitters would only be too happy for you to visit them with Reg Laughing
(Respectfully snipped)

Awwww Sparkles, you KNOW I would love nothing better Sister.

If I ever make it over there, Reg and I would like belly rubs 3 times a day please. Wink

Love Dee, Tar and Tia Too!cat cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Sponsored content

Scooby..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby.....   Scooby..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scooby.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Noah's Ark - Pet's Corner :: Rainbow Bridge-
Jump to: