The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis averted....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Crisis averted.... Empty
PostSubject: Crisis averted....   Crisis averted.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:44 pm

Dear All,

I have spoken to Vishwas the day before yesterday, and told him that I was going through a personal crisis and would soon be leaving Israel. I therefore would not post for the forseeable future.

This crisis came coupled with another problem that I could not seem to log onto GMP. However...Creator assisted me in both these problems and put me into touch with the right persons.

It seems my personal crisis is over, and as you can see I am here.

I know it all sounds very cryptic, but I still have to recover from this myself. Maybe at a later date I will open it all up so you can understand what has happened. I am under constant psychic attack for the past 48 years, but they lost again...and I am the wiser and stronger for the experience....

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Crisis averted.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis averted....   Crisis averted.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:47 pm

I was on the other day (and received a PM from Suzi who was on at the same time) and was having critical problems accessing pages on GMP. So much so that I couldn't get anything done. It was only a prob with GMP and not any other sites, so it wasn't my PC (which runs pretty well, I maintain it fairly well in terms of not being compromised). Now things are better so maybe what happened to fix it for Milady also fixed it for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

Crisis averted.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis averted....   Crisis averted.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:47 am

I am glad that you are both here. My life would be much poorer for not having you both around.

Raka if there is anything i can do please let me know.

Sadly i am not the whizz kid on the pc you are Earl so I have no skills to offer you apart from my big smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Crisis averted.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis averted....   Crisis averted.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:13 am

Ditto. I feel the same. Being a part of this group is special for me too.

lets squeeze! I feel love here, but mostly I feel safe and this allows
for being real.

Mercury is retrograde right now and Demons from my past bother me as
well. scratch

P E A C E
Evie Evie's Peace
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

Crisis averted.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis averted....   Crisis averted.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:10 am

Hi Sister
Wow...Psychic attack for 48 years is huge. This must be some nasty entity you are fighting. I can only assume who this is, from reading your life story. Or maybe I am way off the target.

If I can do anything, you know I am here. But you already have Creator
protecting you.

As for logging onto GMP, I had the same problem so it may have been a computer/google problem after all.

I am finally back on line, so just came across this message. Thank the Creator you didn't disappear while I was gone.
Big Hugs and Love to you, your Spirit Sister, Small Elk
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Sponsored content

Crisis averted.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis averted....   Crisis averted.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis averted....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Chit Chat...-
Jump to: