The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO) Empty
PostSubject: Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO)   Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:45 am

Dear Earl,

Just paid a visit to the Toolbox and saw your little 'haven' there you call your piece of Midgard... I think it is very striking and it has a real atmosphere about it....

The artifacts (whether historically accurate, tongue in cheek, or just sentimental to you) are all beautiful and really contributes to the atmosphere.

Thank you for sharing this picture with us...and (coughs) Nice computer screen....LOL

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO)   Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:57 am

yeah i liked it too, i loved the figure of the knights templar.

Anyone who knows me well, knows i have a very strong attatchment to the knights templar and know lots about them. I should take a pic of my work station you'd all laugh at the clutter under the stairs. My work station has become a dumping ground for everyone elses rubbish.
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO)   Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:42 am

Pictures of Suzi, her rubbish and her Knights Templar books, goodies and related items are always welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO)   Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midgard....(and no I am not in the wrong forum....LMAO)
Page 1 of 1