The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Candle Making....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Candle Making.... Empty
PostSubject: Candle Making....   Candle Making.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 5:22 am

Dear ladies,

I have this thing about making candles... Big ones, fat ones, tea lights, perfumed candles, candles made with ice cubes... dipped candles, oh just any candles....

I love candles... it is as if each candle has it's own personality, I have never seen two candles burning with the same kind of flame... I can light candles and place them next to each other and they will 'talk'... sometimes one candle's flame will be longer and more dominant... sometimes it will bend over an bow to the flame of the candle next to it... All this with no wind or draft at all...

Have you ever made candles?
Candle Making.... Candle10

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

Candle Making.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candle Making....   Candle Making.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:10 am

I haven't made candles, but burn them alot. When I burn candles now, they are always in an enclosed container, holder, hurricane lamp type glass etc. And this is why.........

Years ago the Olympic runners with the eternal burning torch were running right past my apartment. So hubby and I turned off the lights and put a burning candle on the mantel so we could see the runners clearly. It was night time.

Well my cat lit his tail on fire and ran. I ran so fast to catch the cat, I leapt over a love seat (hubby said later he couldn't believe what he saw) and passed the cat in the hallway as I couldn't stop. LOL The cat was sitting there rubbing his bum and tail on the carpet and actually put out the fire. His new nickname was the Olympa kitty, burning his own torch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

Candle Making.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candle Making....   Candle Making.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:15 am

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

OMG I have the visual in my head now, it must have been hysterically funny!!!!!!

(faints)
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

Candle Making.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candle Making....   Candle Making.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:28 am

Yes, he didn't actually burn right to the skin. He had stubble left. I was also so scared that he would hide under a bed and set the place on fire!
Thank the Creator!!! Whew!cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

Candle Making.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candle Making....   Candle Making.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 1:56 pm

oh my lord, i have wet myself laughing!

I am going to have to apologise for laughing so hard! oh and go and change and explain to my husband why i am laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Candle Making.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candle Making....   Candle Making.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candle Making....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Henpecked.... :: The Still Room...-
Jump to: