We have a stalker/burglar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: We have a stalker/burglar   Sun May 13, 2007 11:45 pm

For the last two weeks each sat morning we have had a male knock on the front door then try the back windows after jumping my back fence.
The first time hubby was away and I told him I heard heard someone knock but then dismissed it as it didnt happen again so I assumed I had dreamt it.
A week later hubby was home andit happened again waking me. this tiem hubby went to investigate and turned on the side and back lights when he did this I heard a fence band and told him when he came back to bed. He said he couldnt see anything and to not worry about it. that was when we heard our neighbour directly beside us start yelling
"You better bloody run if f@*^ing catch you I'll kill you"
Thats when hubby realised I had indeed heard someone. so we went outside and spoke with our neighbours it was 3:30am in the morning. Standing in the dark on the balcony i could not be seen to the inttuder whom had now sneaked back onto the road and was hiding under a tree watching Hubby and our neighbours talk next door. So I yelled to hubby that he was hiding under the tree and he and the neighbour ran onto the neighbours lawn pulling the guy into the street light. He kept saying he was sorry and he wouldnt do it again pretending he was drunk. Hubby told him he wanted to clal the cops but they decided to let him go. I really now wish we hadnt as I have now been getting phone calls form a male asking if I have a male at home with me. Kinda freaking me out.....

I am home alone most nights due to hubby being away with work and with three little kids all of whom sleep on the lower level and me on the top is not the best recipe for safety.

I would love a guard dog but they cost and I get too attached and in a rental home most landlords wont let you have one......

Any thoughts or ideas besides a shotgun...next time I hear a noise I'm calling the cops...I'm not taking chances....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Mon May 14, 2007 12:14 am

Dearest Sal,

This is terrible!!!!

You do get these light sensors... If hubby could obtain one of those so that if someone approaches your home the outside lights would automatically go on...

I think it's called a trip sensor or something like that. If he is good with electronics (or know someone), he could connect that to a tape with the barking sound of a big dog.

It will sound to the intruder as if there is a big dog in the house and that combined with the lights going on outside should really rattle him...

It would also wake you up and then you can call the cops.

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Mon May 14, 2007 12:19 am

HI.

I would be scared too. When I am scared and can't think of what to do...
I panic. Okay. I will turn in a circle... not like a ballerina either, trust me. I will reach up and grasp white light... (after I let go of my head) knowing it is there. Me, spinning in a circle is a sure sign to my angels that I am going to be requesting some of that precious protective light. LOL

I send this light all around me... around and around it goes... it's easy. Probably because I am already in motion anyway... please laugh...
I spin this light a foot away from me, then two, and three etc. I keep imagining this light spreading out and filling the room, to overflowing. I spin it all around my home and yard... Then I can relax. I truly believe anyone with bad intentions will not cross this barrier of Light. They will turn away. I have seen it work. I trust in this very much.

I also trust very much in calling on the the police as well!!! The telephone thing is harrassment... stalking is a crime and feels terrifying... No one should live with this kind of fear... I would call the telephone company. Ask for the security department.... They can put an immediate stop to the calls... sometimes all it takes is to know they have been reported.
PS>>> I don't like guns either, I do however have a very handy cast iron frying pan...

PEACE
Evie

Last edited by on Mon May 14, 2007 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Mon May 14, 2007 12:20 am

That dog noise is a really good idea!

We are installing some light sensors soon. I think what worries me is that he has been back twice and I had a stalker when I was 18 who kept finding me saying he was going to marry me and keep me. He would pop up out of nowhere and scare the crap out of me.
He would park his car outside friends houses and my Mums house until he could find me......He even bought me a ring and would post me all sorts of stuff. Not that I think this is him but I have an 11 yr old duahgter with the body of an 18yr old and I dont trust men around her.
Thats my main concern.

I'm going to hunt down the dog barking device and see if that helps...I dont have a frying pan but I do have an axe handle that will work only prob is that it doesnt take much to take it off the user and use it on them. so generally weapons are not always the best instrument....still I will go into battle with one rather than nothing!!

Thanks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Other things to annoy burglers   Mon May 14, 2007 12:47 am

Check the windows and doors on the outside of you house to see if there are any signs for where a burgler might try and enter. Once found mix up some hot chilli oil and paint it on to the bits where you thing the burgler might get a hand grip. (Of course you have to remember where these are.) Even if the burgler is wearing gloves he is bound at one point to wipe his eyes . Other then that, I have had a few stalkers in my time, don't know why just seem to actract weirdos, at one point I use to sleep with a kitchen knife under my matress. If you are scared out of your wits do not hesitate to call 000 in Australia. And hopefully they will send some one around. If you can have a friend stay for part of the time that your hubby is away, it will releave you and you will have back up if something does happen. Talk to your neighbors too as they have seen the guy and can come to your rescue. Also ring the police about the phone calls as they can trace the call, so next time he calls they can find out where he lives and go and arrest him. Keep a flash light beside your bed too, so you can flash it around.

I would be worried though if he knows your phone number as it might be some one that knows your circumstances. I would definately call the police. I had this guy once an ex boyfriend who use to spend the early hours of every saturday and sunday sitting under my window, until one night my house mate come home around that time and found him. I chase him down the street, young and stupid as it could have ended worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sparkles

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Wed May 23, 2007 1:06 pm

How scary
- I read your post and then whilst pottering around I remembered a time when a friend kept getting her wing mirror pulled of her car - an ex boyfriend being the suspect. She was single and had a baby and very little money to keep repairing it, so as you can imagine it was very inconvenient. This is not really relevant BUT what I did was go around her car and on every panel (inc the mirrors) I drew the symbol of 'algiz' the rune of protection. As I drew (with a permanent marker) I said ' protect from harm this car and those who travel in it .'
Sweet, simple and cheap!! it was effective.

I wonder if you could do this above your entrances and on windows (maybe in pencil if you rent), I also think you could do it in the garden on the ground with chalk (not too big, neighbours get freaked! LOL) even draw it in the dirt and refresh when needed - a nice outdoor activity for all the family.
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Mon May 28, 2007 7:14 am

On a spiritual level, I would consider a bindrune, which I will post later today, once I design it, which is designed to protect one's home. If you don't want a gun, how about a taser?

A good self defense option, I think, and little chance of lethal result (unless they have heart conditions, but then again, they shouldn't be harassing angels).

Take care my angelic friend!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarlofLeicester

Male

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Mon May 28, 2007 5:03 pm

Here is the bindrune, should invoke protection for one's home:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runesmisstress

Female

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Tue May 29, 2007 2:00 am

Oh that is a gooden, don't know why I never thought of putting Othel in there with the other ones...lol Have been thinking about making something like that for my friend who has a neighbour down the back which has taken a disliking too. Just got to figure out what I am going to make it out of. Was thinking making something like a wind chime or something like that so she can hang it from the eves of her house at the all the openings.
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

Male

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Tue May 29, 2007 4:12 am

Well, if you get a chance, take a picture of it when you are done and share. For me, I just ink them on paper, although I like your idea better! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runesmisstress

Female

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Wed May 30, 2007 12:01 am

I will when I discover what I am going to do it may take a while as I have to coherse my other half into letting me use the welder. If he doesn't I will do it in wood. Either way is good...lol
Back to top Go down
Delphina

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:32 pm

There are door and window alarms.
Also driveway alarms which you can put in the back yard and be informed when someone walks by them. We have a couple for driveway alarms. They work on batteries.
Delphina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delphina

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:47 pm

Here are a few websites for you to look at.
There is a place in Lethbridge Alberta where I can get most of this kind of stuff cheaper then the prices listed.
We have cameras, motion sensors, driveway alarms and door alarms.
We put all these up after someone came in the yard, past the house and up to the barn 6 years ago and feed oats to the donkeys at 4 in the morning. The oats were laced with strychnine. We lost 4 donkeys. My mom's were here too. She lost three. I put up enough cameras to watch someone come in the front and go all the way to the back of the property.
www.x10.com
http://www.drivewayalarm.com/
http://www.firstdetection.com/
http://www.homesecuritystore.com/driveway_alarm.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a stalker/burglar   

Back to top Go down

We have a stalker/burglar
Page 1 of 1