The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A warm welcome to The Xperimental...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

A warm welcome to The Xperimental... Empty
PostSubject: A warm welcome to The Xperimental...   A warm welcome to The Xperimental... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:03 pm

Greetings to you!

A warm welcome and we hope that you will find this board interesting and stimulating to the intelectual senses and the Spirit within.

We await your participation, and would love to have your views on the many topics we offer too...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
thexperi

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   A warm welcome to The Xperimental... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:11 am

Milady Raka wrote:
Greetings to you!

A warm welcome and we hope that you will find this board interesting and stimulating to the intelectual senses and the Spirit within.

We await your participation, and would love to have your views on the many topics we offer too...

love and rainbows

Raka

Dear Milady Raka,

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Let me introduce myself, very briefly, for I believe that as I share my experiences while traversing the path I would lay myself progressively more open and also share and exchange thoughts, ideas and feelings with fellow travellers.
I have been on the path for a long time on & off though not in a all out determined manner. I believe that the human race is on the verge of developing into a super race - a lots of things are happening and more and more people are experimenting with and seeking spiritual reality, the number of teachers and gurus are increasing, there is a profusion of spiritual literature in a variety of ways, the acceptance and understanding and if I may add tolerance for things estoric incresing ....... all point to the coming of a new age. It is not going to happen overnight, not in a couple of years ... maybe still many more years. We need to have patience, wish this subtle unfolding of the new super man. We should not force or try to hasten as this unfoldment will take place by itself. Every decade the number of people who choose to follow the path is increasing.
Right from our birth we learn with each step we take. All go through this process with their share of pain, accidents, misfortune and dissapointments. If we use reason we can minimize our failures and those who do begin questioning: Where do we come from? What is the purpose of life? What is the mystery of life? How can we avoid hurt? and so on ...
When that happens most of these seekers turn spiritual. I guess there are 5 % of the world's population in this bracket. But that is only the beginning. A mere fraction of these will find union in this life.
My take let us discuss and share experiences amongst ourselves to help each other to be a part of this minuscle minority.
Best wishes and regards,
thexperimental
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to The Xperimental...   A warm welcome to The Xperimental... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:37 am

Welcome Xperimental

Glad to see you have found this board. Theres so much to offer and things to do I look forward to reading your posts and communicating with you
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to The Xperimental...   A warm welcome to The Xperimental... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:09 am

Hello thexperimental

Welcome to GMP and Look forward to more of your provoking dialogue.

Earl
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to The Xperimental...   A warm welcome to The Xperimental... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 11:02 am

hello and welcome.

If i can help you in any way please let me know.

Suzi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to The Xperimental...   A warm welcome to The Xperimental... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A warm welcome to The Xperimental...
Page 1 of 1