The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Warm Welcome to Grace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-12

A Warm Welcome to Grace Empty
PostSubject: A Warm Welcome to Grace   A Warm Welcome to Grace Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:51 pm

Ah ha! I spied your name as the latest to register, welcome come in and pull up a chair.

Look forward to reading your posts.

Runesmisstress
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome to Grace   A Warm Welcome to Grace Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:35 pm

Yep, Runesmisstress got to it before I could this time....(good spying..lol).

A warm and hearty welcome to Grace, who will run and moderate the Craft section of the Occult board for us!

I have known Grace for three years now (he lives in the same town as I do), and if there is anything about magick that you would like to know, he is the one to ask! His own special brand of magick is Jewish Magick, and there is a link in the Portal if you would like to visit his website too...

So settle in Grace, I hope you like the board! If there is anything you need or want to ask...the Cave is the forum to do so, or you can PM me if your question or request is not something that will affect any of the other forums too...

You will find some solitaires here, perhaps a witch or two who hasn't come out of the 'broom closet' yet...who knows...lol. Browse around, the board is getting bigger by the minute...lol

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome to Grace   A Warm Welcome to Grace Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:35 pm

Welcome to the Portal its wonderful to have you here. I look forward to getting to know you!
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome to Grace   A Warm Welcome to Grace Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:44 am

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you settle in quickly.

Suzi
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome to Grace   A Warm Welcome to Grace Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:13 pm

Hi Grace!

Welcome to GMP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome to Grace   A Warm Welcome to Grace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Warm Welcome to Grace
Page 1 of 1