The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naked Pillow Fights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Naked Pillow Fights Empty
PostSubject: Naked Pillow Fights   Naked Pillow Fights Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:49 pm

Sorry a bit of tongue in cheek there as I am setting a trap that no man can resist.

It has been brought to my attention that the boys are snooping on us, so here is my response to there snooping.

You naughty boys shame on you for snooping on us, I have made a great effort to stay my curiousity when new post arise coming from the Adams apple area. Although I went in there for the first time after reading Small Elks post about feeling like she can not post here any more. I did not read the whole post but the title was enough for me.

Now hold out your hands boys palm down here is a slap on your wrist for being very naughty. Please in future if you "Accidently come in here!" Do not discuss what you have read as we do not discuss things about you.

Thank You
Runesmisstress

Oh Raka if you think this is to much just let me know how you would like me to word it and I will replace it with what you want.
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Naked Pillow Fights   Naked Pillow Fights Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:12 am

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

This is becoming interesting.....(rubs her hands together, and mumbles somthing about 'she loves it when a plan comes together').

By the way, I was wondering how long it would take before we were going to get a reaction from Adams Apple...

I think we should have a real naked pillowfight, with pics...that should get their eyes popping out....ROTFL...

Raka
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Naked Pillow Fights   Naked Pillow Fights Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:17 am

Or send them screaming into the hill, if they see a pregnant chick swing a pillow naked...ewwwwwh! not a good look...lol
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naked Pillow Fights   Naked Pillow Fights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naked Pillow Fights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Henpecked....-
Jump to: