The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to thank a friend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-12

I would like to thank a friend Empty
PostSubject: I would like to thank a friend   I would like to thank a friend Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 9:55 pm

I will only mention her as Mlady M as she is a beautiful person and is not really into these forums but would like to tell you what she has done for me...lol I believe she is very perceptive and hears when I call her and tell her to bring me food. These calls are not telephone calls but when I know she is coming over I send her thought waves of bring food....something sweet or with chocolate and may the goddess bless her she always picks up on my train of thought. Her latest effort was a Chocolate mud cake from the Cheese cake factory...It is so yummy especially when you nuke it for ten seconds in the microwave. Any way thought I would share this with you all as I sink my teeth into a piece of Chocolate Mudcake yummy!
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank a friend   I would like to thank a friend Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:08 am

Mmmm, chocolate cake. Love, love, love chocolate. (Okay, RM already knows this, but it bears repeating!)
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank a friend   I would like to thank a friend Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:12 am

I recall a Tea Bun you were munching away on the other day...I am sure she brought that too...LOL..

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank a friend   I would like to thank a friend Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:43 am

How about sharing some of that mouth watering cake.

What a tease! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank a friend   I would like to thank a friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to thank a friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Chit Chat...-
Jump to: