The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Ryen!!!

Go down 
+3
Runesmisstress
flight _of_angelwings
Milady Raka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Welcome Ryen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Ryen!!!   Welcome Ryen!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:48 pm

Dear Ryen,

A warm welcome to you here at The Great Mystic Portal. I hope you will have fun, make plenty new friends, and jump in with some posts!

We would love to get to know you, so if you could post for us a little bit about yourself here in the introduction, it would really be appreciated.

Again, welcome and enjoy the forums!

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

Welcome Ryen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ryen!!!   Welcome Ryen!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 4:12 pm

Hi Ryen

Great to see you here!

If your the Ryen I know and I'm sure you are! then i'm sorry to hear about the funeral I see you on msn and hope that everything with you is going ok.

Take Care
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

Welcome Ryen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ryen!!!   Welcome Ryen!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 7:13 pm

Welcome Ryen, enjoy your stay look forward to chatting with you.

Runesmisstress
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Evie

Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Welcome Ryen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ryen!!!   Welcome Ryen!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:30 am

Welcome Ryen

Nice to see you here.... Real nice

Evie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

Welcome Ryen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ryen!!!   Welcome Ryen!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 2:08 am

Hello Ryen,

hope things are going well with you?

I heard from others you've been going through a tough time so hope its not been too difficult.

I'll look forwards to catching up with you in the near future.

Suzi XXX
Back to top Go down
6Incense

Welcome Ryen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ryen!!!   Welcome Ryen!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:47 am

Hello Ryen cheers

Hope you find this as your second home, make yourself comfortable and get to know everyone.

Have a wonderful day!

~Rose
Back to top Go down
Vishwas
Admin
Vishwas

Male
Number of posts : 95

Welcome Ryen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ryen!!!   Welcome Ryen!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 12:18 pm

Welcome to the site Ryen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcvtech.net
Ryen

Welcome Ryen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ryen!!!   Welcome Ryen!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:19 am

Thank you everyone for the very heartfelt warm welcome you have all given me! I have been meaning to make a post for an open introduction, but have been caught up with excessive catching up work that needed to be done as well as preparations for my next move.

Most of you already know me as mysticangel from another site and some of you I have come to know and love as my own family! It is great to be here and I know this will be like home for me as well!

The recent past was very trying for me but I have come to see all of the bad happenings these past 9 months have been a very good teacher for me and I have grown so much from it all. I want to really thank all of you who have stuck by my side and helped me through it all, for without all of you putting up with my complaints, tears and everything else, I would have never made it through in one piece! sunny

After playing catch up with my homework, I will be making plans for a move back home and get my feet back on the ground again. I know that once this move is completed, everyone will see a new Ryen will be emerging and like the Pheonix, I will rise from the ashes and a better Ryen will emerge.

Many hugs and love to all of you!

Ryen
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Welcome Ryen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ryen!!!   Welcome Ryen!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:14 pm

Hi Ryen!

Welcome to GMP and many old friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Ryen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ryen!!!   Welcome Ryen!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Ryen!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: Pleased to meet you.... :: Please introduce yourself....-
Jump to: