Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Tell a Story Game   Sat May 12, 2007 3:42 pm

I will start with the first line and next person just adds to the story. It can be as silly as you want but try not to get too smutty!!! lol!

Once upon a time in the magical kingdom of Portia Portal there was.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Sat May 12, 2007 3:56 pm

There was a poor church mouse who had nothing to eat... He decided that he would have to do something, or he would starve that winter with no seeds in his pantry...

So off he went, taking the last piece of cheese he had neatly wrapped up in a handkerchief, stuck on a small stick over his shoulder and started marching off in the direction of Farmer Brown's corn field....

Suddenly...a shadow appeared in the path in front of him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Sat May 12, 2007 8:38 pm

To his surprise turned horror there stood the farmers flea bitten cat. Looking half starved and hungry for his first food that week.

The cat lent down looking the trembling mouse in the eyes his whiskers brushing against the mouses terrified face and he growled "I aint add nufin to eat all week.........going vegetarian is the ardest thing I ave ever done. Do ya mind if I cums wit ya to find some food? I knows my way around the home...what say ya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: hungry mouse and cat   Sat May 12, 2007 8:48 pm

A little bit apprehensive the mouse squeaked his acceptance. The cat lowered his head for the mouse to hop up and ride on his neck. As they traveled through each room sniffing for any kind of food the cat hummed to himself. He knew that the mouse thought he was going to eat him, but the cat didn't want to as the mouse was pretty scrawny and would not satisfy him. Eventually they came to kitchen, and felt the breeze of the open window....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Sat May 12, 2007 10:07 pm

Well..................in the open window sat a huge Turkey Vulture. He spotted his pray and started lickin his beak and rufflin his feathers.
The poor scrawny cat raised the hairs on the back of his neck, which
threw the mouse to the floor and..................
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Sun May 13, 2007 2:15 am

and the cat said to the vulture....

"I know you from somewhere....werent you the one Farmer Brown caught last summer in his chicken pen?"

The vulture opened and closed a talon and his eyes focused on the cat... In the mean time the little mouse duck for cover and thought to himself...

Vulture....strong beak and talons.... Cat...sharp teeth and claws...

This is going to be interesting.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Sun May 13, 2007 12:21 pm

Little did the mouse know that the vulture had gone vegan and wasn't interested in eating anyone. He was however eying up the ethically sourced nut cutlet farmer browns daughter had left to defrost on the kitchen bunker. Farmer Browns daughter was one of those new age thingies that he didn't quite understand but knew she was a fruit loob, after all who dances round a tree in the middle of the night naked.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
m00nshad

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Mon May 14, 2007 6:11 pm

Farmer Brown had never seen his daughter dancing naked around the tree nor did he want to. His daughter danced each night on a regular basis. Soon all of the neighbors caught wind that the farmer Brown's daughter was dancing naked in the yard, and they would all hide behind their curtains or in the near by bushes to watch her in wonder. Even the neighbors animals were watching in amazement. From Mr. Wipple's bull dog right down to Granny Smith's little parakeet "Tweetie".
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Tue May 15, 2007 11:38 am

They especially enjoyed the nights it was very cold as she was inventive with her dancing and strange things popped up on her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Tue May 15, 2007 5:18 pm

such as the extra finger she had protruding from the middle of her back. She often found it would come in handy when she couldnt reach the loop on her belt and her extra finger would gently guide it through. She had grown her hair very long in the hope of hiding it but believed when she was dancing she would let it all free so as to give herself to the Mother Earth for in all her wisdom she chose her to have this extra gift even if at times it seemed cruel.

Upon pondering the cat and bird all decided after seeing this extraordinary humman activity they would go vegan....if thats what eating meat did then they wanted to ensure they had no extra tails or wings popping out of them.......

All of a sudden drifitng back into conscious thought there was a loud bang arising from the back of the house and on came a light now blinding the three animals.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runesmisstress

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Wed May 16, 2007 1:08 am

Startled by the light, all three animals ran and hid in various cupboards. In throught the door way came a little boy riding a red tricycle, he did several laps around the kitchen table until he heard the cry of his mother telling him to stop riding that thing in the house.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Wed May 16, 2007 11:33 am

the little boy said mum, your spoiling my story, tell me more about the little animals and less about your strange friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Wed May 16, 2007 11:48 am

The mother just 'hmpfd' and turned her back on her son...then she bent slightly forward while the finger on her back called her son closer...

He vigorously shook his head in the negative...'Oh no mommy, your'e not going to catch me like that again...' He wrinkled his nose at the memory of his first encounter with this kind of punishment, and then...obediently pushed the bicycle back into his room...

An impish grin appeared on his mother's face as she came upright again....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Sat May 26, 2007 2:26 am

she sighed and thought why did i chose to have children again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Mon May 28, 2007 9:40 am

Are we still telling a story about a mouse? Or has it evolved into something that has a life of it's own...LOL

Runesmisstress

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Tue May 29, 2007 11:59 pm

Suddenly from one of the cupboards the mouse burst out flying through the air landing on the womans shoulder. She stifled a gasp and started to giggle as the mouse helpless slid down into her cleavage....
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:58 am

the mouse thought way hay! a comfy place to hide out from that mean manky puddy cat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:49 am

But the cat was a smart cat, so he thought twice about jumping into that ample cleavage, because he was a he after all, and knew he'd get in trouble for that and not the mouse. Refusing to surrender to images that cleavage, he focused his energies on getting the mouse out who was supporting a very self-satisfied smirk and the cat was beginning to regret the decision about the heavenly cleavage after all when he realized that was the answer. He'd have to find something the mouse desired enough to risk leaving the safety of paradise. And then it hit him, a furrball... er... lightbulb... going off over his head. Mice adore cheese, and he knew where to find some...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell a Story Game   

Back to top Go down

Tell a Story Game
Page 1 of 1