Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: My Work   Tue May 22, 2007 11:59 am

I am having problems at work and they are really getting me down. I am at the stage that some days i am so stressed i start feeling paniky and can't breathe when i go into the office. I am ok when i don't go into the office and just do house calls all day. I work with 6 other people and one of them really hates me. She makes alot of trouble for me and she has tried to be very destructive and made false allegations about me. a few weeks ago i was distraught because she made allegations about me and my daughter and tried to say i was an unfit mother! Luckily i am very conscientous and nothing came of her allegations but i don't know what to do about the other person. I am very angry with her and i can't let it go and so whenever i see her i feel very angry and can barely speak to her.

My boss wanted to transfer me to another part of the service to protect me from her but i refused and said that I am not bing pushed about by her. I am stressed even writing this. I am concerned that this one
person is trying to wreck my life and take away my self confidence.

There thats my moan for the day lol!

However any practical suggestions welcomed. thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vishwas
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Wed May 23, 2007 5:47 am

I hope this gets solved soon.

Why can't ur boss transfer that person? That would be good for everyone.

Nothing is impossible, maybe improbable or immoral, but not impossible. - AARCANUM

BBHoster - Express urself. Free blog's, get one your's today. using our blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vcvtech.net
Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Wed May 23, 2007 6:50 am

Hi Suzi

It is really hard to work with that kind of negativity around you at your job. You got anxiety just thinking about the situation never mind how awful it feels to be going to work. I am guessing you are non-confrontational... No even when you are in the right and this is the reason for your panic. I am also guessing that you are not used to someone not liking you.... and this is hurtful, especially since you do not deserve to be treated badly.

My guess is that the accusations she slings at you are really about herself. When someone points their finger at you... there are three pointing back at themselves. Everytime... She is jealous of you. I feel, I mean I know that you are super duper at your job ... and this makes her feel less than, that is why she is picking on you. Her personal insecurities wouldn't allow her to admire you... the same as others do.

Is there anything, anything at all that she does that is worth complimenting her for? Sorry hun, I can feel you cringe with this thought... but you do know what I am trying to say here... Very Happy

I am thinking if you feel sorry for her, then you will be less afraid to be around her. When you are afraid, you stop glowing.... and then you are vulnerable. I am also going to suggest you practise visualising a positive day on your way to work... rather than worrying and fretting all the way there. I am going to risk getting a cyber slap here... but I am also going to suggest you send her warm thoughts .... so she has a nicer day as well. On some level she will feel this.... I think.

When I am faced with walking into a worrying situation I sing a little ditty from my childhood.... "This little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine..." This gives me a feeling of control and a sense of safety, and confidence as well.

Good luck to you Suzi... On a positive note your boss supports you... You are going to rise above this situation, and look better than ever! I think you are awesome Suzi! You glow girl!

P E A C E
Evie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: hi Suzi   Wed May 23, 2007 8:14 am

Hi Suzi
Evie's ideas are all wonderful! They do work, trust us.

One other thing....I have no idea what kind of energy work you may do, so you may already be doing this, but do you put protection up for yourself? If you need guidance with this, just let me know.

I won't say any more until I know if you already practise this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
Evie

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Wed May 23, 2007 9:25 am

Oh ya, one more thing.... Smallelk reminds me.... 'this little light of mine..." is my protective light as well... as I sing this song, either out loud or silently (if I am in public) I am able to spin it all around me. There is magic in these words, for me. You, my friend have magic as well.

P E A C E
Evie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Wed May 23, 2007 11:42 am

Thank you very much for the postive ideas to help me in the situation so i am going to give them a go tomorrow. Today was absolutely awful day and i am very tearful beacuse of it. so tomorrow no more bad days caused by her.

thank you very much.

Suzi XXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkles

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Wed May 23, 2007 2:23 pm

Dear Suzi,
what a familiar story.
Keep up the excellent recommended exercises - the energy builds up over time, so don't give up, they do work!

Making a little mantra about the day you'd like to experience and repeating it every day really does manifest after some days. Keep it simple "I had a great day" is my favourite - you should hear me chating my mantras to the universe on the way to work in my car.

Although it's difficult, try not to engage in any way with the energy this person is projecting at you. Don't buy into it.

Take a moment to send love to the situation if sending healing love to her is too difficult at this time.

It has been my experience, when avoiding conflicts and engaging with negative energy similar to this, that in time, sometimes a long period of time, things shift and change. I have faith in the universe and biding my time. Also by biding my time I have found that everyone else notices what an idiot the perpertrator shows themself to be.

Love Light & Sparkles for a conquering week.
xx
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Thu May 24, 2007 10:35 am

I had a much better day today thanks. Its still a difficult situation but i used some reiki to try and heal the situation and heal myself a little. I forgot about all my skills and devalued myself and i am not going to let that happen. I am also considering a career change and I am heading down to London on Monday to talk to another company and have an interview.

Thank you all for saving me from myself and all the wonderful energies you have been sending me, they have all really helped.

Thank you. XXX
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Thu May 24, 2007 11:00 am

cheers Brilliant!!!!

I am very proud of You Suzi...

LOVE Evie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkles

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Thu May 24, 2007 12:04 pm

*sprinkles a handful of sparkles over Suzi and the group*
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Sun May 27, 2007 7:02 am

Can't believe I have only just seen this, as I have some personal experience in this. In a previous job I was having the same kind of problems as you seem to be having. This is what I learnt from it:

1. Document everything that happens to you, include things like date, times, persons involved and if you have any witnesses to this.

2. If you can confront the person and tell them exactly how they are making you feel. If they don't realise what they are doing it may calm them down. If not then go to number 3.

3. Tell your supervisor and if it is your supervisor go the next step up manager. If you bring this to there attention they will have to do something about it like talk to them.

4. If after all this it still does not decrease the bad behaviour towards you go for the jugular and put in a formal complaint. In my experience informal complaints don't do much, but formal complaints are a black mark against their name and some times come with a fine or worse.

5. I will repeat number one as it is the most important of them all, IMPORTANT TO DOCUMENT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS.

In the organisations I use to work for I was bullied and harassed so much that it made me eventually quit even thought they took me out of the situation I still could not function properly because of what happen to me and until my son was born in 2005 suffered from depression because of it.

On the spiritual side of things build up your protections for you and your daughter. Maybe cast a mirror spell on yourself so that everything that is sent at you will be sent back. If it good the people do not have to worry but if it is bad well you can guess what will happen to that person. It will eventually stop. Oh for the mirror spell I just visualise as I am doing my protection that I am ecompassed by a mirror like armour and you could add something like may the power of three protect me so let it be...ka! That way all that is sent to you will be sent back three fold. You could also say stuff like "What ever you say and do to me will come back on you three fold".
Towards the end of my torment my mirrors were permanently up and my tormentor had it all thrown back at him which had him fired and sent back to the eastern state. I am a big believer of Karma.

Hope this information is not to late and is helful to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Evie

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Wed May 30, 2007 11:19 am

cheers Hi Suzi

I wonder how the work thing is going for you now?
Sometimes, I wish I was psychic.... Basketball but...I gotta ask...

P E A C E to YOU

Evie

PS > Runesmisstress: I am liking your Mirror visualization
...very much. This allows for not taking personally the actions
and words of the other. Nice tool... thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Wed May 30, 2007 11:45 am

Hi Evie and all my wee pals.

I am just back from London at a job interview. I got asked to go back for a second interview so thats good.

Work is ok, i was away for 4 days and no pain in chest. Went back to work today and found the pains starting today altho i did protect myself. My other colleagues say the atmosphere is better now, so thats a good thing.

so thank you all very much for your help and Evie, thank you for being my warrior. I really appreciate it.

XXXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Wed May 30, 2007 12:11 pm

Hi Suzi

Quick response! ... Thanks so much.

Dealing with apprehension and anxiety is such hard work...
(((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))
I been thinking about YOU... a lot. I pray you get the new job
you are trying for. What makes me feel empathy for you is
that you have to take this route... I am sorry to feel that your
boss and collegues didn't stand up to the plate beside you.... No
I'd a been there, with a bat!
I think you are moving on for many reasons.... BRAVO to you!
Sad for your clients though! There is probably heartbreak for you
there too....

And a new venture is scary too.... My You feel P E A C E as you walk
through that new door. queen

I love you... I think you are adorable.... sunny

We are all routing for ya!

Evie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Wed May 30, 2007 12:24 pm

Oh thank you Evie, your a lovely person and lol at what you'd do to them. I will have new clients if i do the new thing, just not sure if i want to start my own business doing this.

I would be looking after people with food addiction with a new form of treatment in the private market.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: My Work   Wed May 30, 2007 6:25 pm

I don't know if I have anything useful to add (being so many hours behind you all where it is already Thursday, feel like the last to know). The only advice I can offer. Get the problem fixed or leave. Forget about the being pushed around part. If she won't change, and it sounds like she won't, then if you can be pushed out to safety, well take it. Or just leave the organization. As always, I try and speak from experience. About four or so years ago my work was so bad (will skip some details because I do not want to remember them all) I ended up having a panic attack, racin heart, hyperventilation because I could not breathe, rushed out on a stretech to the hospital because no one knew what was going on, an eventual dependence on the pill of death, paxil, which had the nasty side effect of suciidal tendencies and doggedly weaning off that pill with increased misery (and also more suicidal tendencies) as a result. All because I stayed in a job where I wasn't wanted (and the meanies eventually laid me off anyway, which was a blessing in disguise, except financially).

Bottom line: Work is not worth it. I still haven't fully recovered from what happened to me (and frankly doubt I will ever be whole again, life takes away over time and does not give back) and I do not want it to happen to you. Of course, you are probably a bit hardier than I am, but that still does not mean I want you to suffer needlessly. Select the option that is the best for Suzi's sanity and joy in life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Work   

Back to top Go down

My Work
Page 1 of 1