The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selective Hearing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Selective Hearing Empty
PostSubject: Selective Hearing   Selective Hearing Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:27 am

I find some times that I am actually talking to myself and not my hubby as it goes in one ear and out the other. He hears only what he wants to here and some times it goes beyond hearing to other things too.

Like D is at home and I think Oh he can get lunch for BK so I tell him. His answer is I don't know what to feed him. The same with when he is looking for something, he doesn't look but asks me. One night it was something like where are BK's PJ's I ended up yelling at him to open his eyes and not his beep hole...yes very crude but I was so frustrated with him as he was being usless on purpose.

So that is my Grrr men for the night thanks for all listening, there will be more I am sure.
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
smallelk

smallelk

Female
Number of posts : 229

Selective Hearing Empty
PostSubject: I hear ya Sister   Selective Hearing Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:33 am

I hear ya Sister
Back when I was married, I finally convinced hubby to do the dishes one night.
He put everything away where I would never find again. Cutlery in the Pots cubboard etc. lol!
Small Elk
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/smallelk/
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

Selective Hearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selective Hearing   Selective Hearing Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:46 am

My hubby just lifted the roof with the toxic gases from his lower bowel and he is laughing his head off like the forcefull movement of air through his rectum tickled him on the way out....??...why is farting so funny when its so smelly and foul??
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

Selective Hearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selective Hearing   Selective Hearing Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:52 am

[Laughing can't post reply]
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

Selective Hearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selective Hearing   Selective Hearing Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:57 pm

i am sorry but sad as i am farting is fantastically funny even when it smells!

My daughter and i have farting competitions...

sorry laughing now because i am not teaching the wee one to be lady like!
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

Selective Hearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selective Hearing   Selective Hearing Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:59 pm

my husband doesn't listen to me. He says he is and when i say are you listening to me? he says yes, you said blah blah blah!, he can recite back all that i said. Then i say and what does it actually mean, he looks blank and says oh i am not sure. Then admits that he was not really listening. He fortunately has the grace to look sheepish when he is caught lol!!!

It is infuriating tho.
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

Selective Hearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selective Hearing   Selective Hearing Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:52 am

Currently my hubby is making coment about a show on tv called the lost tribes...and talking to BK saying "Women" loud enough for me to hear, I just laugh at him as he made me chuck a tantrum today out of frustration.

We were driving home from my sister in-laws place and we were at a set of red traffic lights. I was trying to turn around to BK to give him his water but couldn't quite make it and D was just sitting there staring at me from behind his sunglasses with a smug smile. I eventually said "Instead of just sitting there and watching me struggle how about you give it to him." he replied he had to watch the road as he as driving (still at the red light), so I got the pooes and through the bottle into the back (don't worry there was never a chance of it hitting our son), and fearsly told him that he was a @#$% @#$% and sulked the rest of the way home after giving BK my water after getting the seat belt to extend for me.

We can be as bad as them but I lays traps for me knowing I will bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selective Hearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selective Hearing   Selective Hearing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selective Hearing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Henpecked....-
Jump to: