The Great Mystic Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mystic Portal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Men and cars....??

Go down 
+2
Runesmisstress
flight _of_angelwings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flight _of_angelwings

flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 5:46 am

Why is it that when a man gets behind the wheel of a car he thinks he can do no wrongs.

Five weeks ago we get a letter in the mail from the NSW Fines register stating my husband drove through a red light and now he has to pay (Meaning the whole family have to pay) $308.00. Crikey!!! So I get angry as not only did he drive through a red light he could have killed himself a bystander or hit a car. Yet the male just assumes the government want more money from him...certainly they dont have others safety paramount???
So I paid the fine with my savings yesterday....my saving for crystals....I'm so bummed...and we get in the car to buy some chicken and chips as a treat as I cant stand long enough to cook and he drives through ANOTHER red light. Then he gets upset when I do my block about him not taking care of the road rules. He has the gall to say to me that I'm a bit*h because I am a back seat driver and if I felt I could do better then I should drive so I told him not a prob get the hell out and let someone more aware like me do it....He also said that he did it because i was yelling at him but I had to explain I wasnt yelling until he drove through the damn thing

Grrrrrr...now I'm getting the silent treatment for becoming angry at his careless driving and immaturity at not taking responisiblity for his actions...I give up..

Theres my whine and complain for the day...lol....
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:01 am

Oh I here you there, mine always tails gates and I am always forever saying if you can't see their number plate you are too close. But of course you can't tell a man that can you.

Oh I feel so free in here, there have been so many posts that I have bitten back due to the fact that if I came out blatently (spelling mistakes and all) bad mouthing men as my hubby just brings it out in more often then not.

I truely do love him but he is a major pain in the butt.
Back to top Go down
http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:07 pm

all men are pains in the arses at times, thats why we love them i think....or is it because they aren't always pains in the arses that we love them?...or do we love them because they have good moments in amongst the idiocy? oh i know its cos they are the fathers of our children?

hmm, i have a lovely little sporty car that my husband loves more than me, he drives like an arsehole in it, especially when i am in it. He had the silent treatment all over dinner for being a grade A idiot and flooring the car down the bypass because people are just too slow.... so he says. I am always so embarrased and feel like mouthing sorry when we go past, i don't bother because we are going so fast they wouldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:24 am

The way I see it....all women are going to heaven one day....

Because their men give them their hell on earth....(grins)
And the worst of all is they REALLY don't understand what they have just done....LOL

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:26 am

Unfortunately in the greater scheme of things we can't live without them unless become able to both plant the seed and nurture it at the same time...lol.

This doesn't mean we have to put up with their tantrums and annoying habbits though.

I love mine...lol I am not man hater, not like my mum.
Back to top Go down
Delphina

Delphina

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:11 pm

I can relate...
At first I used to put up with him being an jack"ass"!!! Years go by and I am getting tired of the head games.

I told him that I was going to make him a room in the barn and move in a donkey...He thought I was joking!!!
Then as one would have it, a baby donkey needed special treatment, so into the porch he went. Hubby tried to b.t.h... Phelicia said the look on my face was enough to melt the icebergs of the south pole. He grumbled, baby stayed.
Time went by, baby gets bigger, (house trained in 24 hours) moves back outside. Hubby starts to like baby and gets over his tantrum. One for me
cheers

Hubby drives like a maniac.... Put up with that for a few years. Finally tell him that if he doesn't smarten up, he can go by himself to his parents. (Christmas time)
He thinks I'm joking!!!! Again!!!
Another one for me. cheers

Angels are great.. Thank-you to mine Very Happy
Something came up, I told him that he had to go and I would meet him there (100km/60miles). I manage to take as much time as possible, show up just before dinner, had a phone call pre-arranged, left just after dinner.
cheers

Next time he started back to his "old ways" I asked him how much his life insurance policy was worth. I got a real strange look, but I meant it.
cheers

I'll give more examples later. I don't want everyone to think I'm a real big b...h. LOL

Delphina little angel in disguise sunny
Back to top Go down
Milady Raka

Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:54 pm

Nah, no one will think you are a busy bee with an 'itch'...so don't worry....

All women are going to heaven one day, because men give them their hell on earth... (except mine of course, erm...most of the time he is a real darling...but he has his moments, like all of us I guess).

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Prof. Akers

Prof. Akers

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:54 am

How the hell do you stand wearing all this restrictive stuff, my bits are squashed and all because I was curious, the perfume was a waste it made me itch and that 'special' deodorant you can stuff that my puupy wants to lick me - a lot.
Had to peek though.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin
Suzi

Female
Number of posts : 281

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 2:22 pm

Lol @ the peek, did you enjoy the peek tho?
Back to top Go down
Runesmisstress

Runesmisstress

Female

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:33 am

Some essential oils will not make your skin itch Prof. Akers, and I use to live with a transvestite (pardon spelling) and he use to get specially taylored lingere so his bits woudn't get squished. Just remember roll on deoderant will not leave white marks on your clothing...lol. My mum use to shop at a store for women with large feet in Sydney and I tell you some of the women that shop there do not really look like women....ha ha ha! Thanks for dressing up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Men and cars....?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men and cars....??   Men and cars....?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Men and cars....??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Henpecked....-
Jump to: