AuthorMessage
Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Chompie....   Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:09 am

Dear All,

This is very hard for me....

Today Chompie our Siamese Cat, born on 27 July 1995 have passed over to the Rainbow Bridge.

He was "put to sleep" by our Vet after a long illness of Chronic Renal Failure and resulting complications, an irreversable condition. He was a wonderful companion, highly intelligent and a great friend.

His remains now rest in our back yard in his own place, and he will live on forever in our hearts.

Rest in peace old friend...we will always love you....

Please wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge...

Raka

EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Chompie....   Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:06 pm

Chompie looks beautiful, majestic. My sympathies for your loss and I'm sure Chompie is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Chompie....   Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:47 pm

Dearest Earl,

Thank you so much for your words. Yes he was majestic...a real little Lion King. This photo was taken in his "hey day" when he was four years old, but the time he passed over though, he was only a shadow of his former self....

He would come when I call him by his name, he loved to "kiss" me and my husband's faces with his forehead, and if he was naughty and I "sent him to go sit on the bed" as punishment, he would sit there until I called him off the bed again...

He understood when my husband or I didn't feel well, and would always jump up on our laps just at that moment, rubbing his face against ours and then settling down on our laps, giving us a comforting purr...

He loved to eat olives, green melon and caramel pudding...lol and he was crazy about cheese...

When we went for walks, he would walk with us...not ahead, not behind but right between the two of us, without a leash, and he wouldn't flinch if a dog barked somwhere...

His teeth started giving in last year and we had them all pulled except for the four canines, so he had to eat soft food all the time.

He was diagnosed with Chronic Renal Failure six months ago...and our Vet told us that it was common under cats with Siamese genes.

He was really special to us...

Thank you again.....

love and rainbows

Raka

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chompie....   

Back to top Go down

Chompie....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Noah's Ark - Pet's Corner :: Rainbow Bridge-
Jump to: