Just dropping in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Just dropping in   Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:01 am

Sheepishly sidles into the room....Well howdy every one, as you have guessed I haven't been on in a while. I do appologise for that, partially because I have been extremely busy with life and I actually couldn't get on for a while as my anti virus software stopped me from viewing the page. Any way something has changed and I am now able to come and visit now and then.
Bridget is now coming up to 4 months old and is thriving. BK is becoming more and more lively and sometimes very frustrating as he tests his bounderies. My partner is at sea so it is just us for a while but I he is coming home tomorrow afternoon, so I will breath a sigh of relief until he goes away again come Monday.
I have a had a thew health problems which almost had me going into surgery but I have been willing myself better and trying everything there is to prevent me going into surgery.
My forum Magicalminds nose dived due to it disappearing off the face of Google and lack of interest, so I have started a new one a fresh start for spring called Witch's Haven. I am also hand making Satin pouches which I hope to sell on EBAY very shortly, I just have to get the perfect design and it takes for ever to hand sew stuff...lol. One day I will be able to afford to buy a sewing machine, I pray for that day...he he he.

Any who that is what has been happening with me, as I said I am just dropping in and now that I can drop in I will try do a bit more oftened.

Blessed be

RM
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in   Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:38 pm

Dear Bec,

Nice to hear from you again!!! I am glad you are able to log in again...so welcome back.

It is wonderful to hear news about your family and the kids too...yup being a mom isn't easy...never was and never will be... Unfortunately the most complicated entities that enter our lives, do so without instruction booklets...

Have fun with your new website, and I hope you manage to find the perfect design for your pouches! Good luck and hope to see you on here more often now.

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegreatmysticportal.googleboards.net
EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in   Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:11 am

Hi Bec! Bridget sounds like a handful, like any 4 or 5 month old is, I guess. Is she sleeping through the night yet? Been too long when my kids were that small, so I forget when that takes place. Other than not fast enough. Memories of feedings and changing and singings (and I don't sing well) at 3 AM will be with me forever. oh baby... Ahhh, those were the days...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in   Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:13 am

Bridget has been sleeping through since 2 and half months she is now 4 months and is very plasid unless of course she has wind and then she is unsettled like she was tonight while we were a friends place catching up. My partner stayed to see the Grandfinal or is it world cup of Rugby and I went home. The kids are in bed and I am not far behind them, my brain is mush right now. We have had to remove the newborn cushion out of her seat. I have to laugh at this as when BK was that small, we wandered when we would have to but we just some how forgot with Bridget until it was need...lol.

Any way I am going to go to bed and hopefully the son will rise on a bright new day tomorrow.

B
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in   Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:54 am

Well, get lots of rest! I'm guessing its around midnight on Monday or so when I write this, so you and the kiddies are fast asleep. Bright Blessings!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping in   

Back to top Go down

Just dropping in
Page 1 of 1