Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: What is going on???!!!   Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:31 pm

Dear All,

What is going on here at GMP? Has everyone gone somewhere else or are you all just bored with the board? After such a wonderful start we had, I find fewer and fewer people logging on even to read a message.

I posted two very interesting topics which at least warranted a reply from someone but no one bothered to answer... Is this all because I am not 'active' here anymore?

Of course, real life happens, and of course no one is obliged to post here...I understand this, but what happened to the enthusiasm which made this board hum with interesting topics and replies?

If anyone bothers to read this message and answer, I will really be grateful...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegreatmysticportal.googleboards.net
Prof. Akers

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:15 am

I wish someone would tell me what's happening. We just don't seem to be getting the member numbers - perhaps we are a private club? if so that's fine but some feedback would be good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:39 pm

Dear Stuart,

I hope life finds you well...we haven't spoken for quite a while.

To answer your question... no this is not a "private club", but then again we also don't have occult software downloads to offer....

People who join here, (it seems), get to know about GMP by word of mouth, but if mouths don't talk no one will know about this place.

You all are here (except for a few) because I let you know about this place. You are the sum total of my friends on the Net... I was hoping you each had at least a number of friends/acquaintances too who might be interested and join if you invited them...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Prof. Akers

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:24 am

Raka I'm fine, recovering nicely. Lovely to talk to you again.
I keep mentioning Mystic Portal to people but that's all you can do.
Hope you are doing ok.
Stuart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vishwas
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:19 pm

I have to say I have been away from last week & haven't been online at all, except couple of mins to check mail from Sunday.

But I will tell the reasons & also show what I have been working on, very soon. Raka I miss talking to u, hopefully will speak to u next month.

Nothing is impossible, maybe improbable or immoral, but not impossible. - AARCANUM

BBHoster - Express urself. Free blog's, get one your's today. using our blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vcvtech.net
EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:18 am

Admin wrote:
I was hoping you each had at least a number of friends/acquaintances too who might be interested and join if you invited them...

Unfortunately I don't meet that criteria. The work world doesn't care about my personal opinions (getting the manager to not hate me and hire me full time was challenge enough, a challenge that only happened because the manager got an underling supervisor and that supervisor doesn't hate me and I couldn't risk jeopardizing a tenuous situation with non-mainstream spiritual beliefs. Cowardice? Maybe. Necessary? Unfortunately...)

My personal life is not full of people, to be sure. I live a fairly solitary life, other than interactions with my 2 kids. My daughter and son have their own belief system that would leave them uninterested in GMP (she is a materialist, he is a Catholic). R/W Friends? Ahhh... no need to dwell on what I don't have...

I think that life is hard and moreso for people that find their way to a mystical web site. Because if life is peachy keen, you aren't looking for that something. People who make it to these kind of websites ARE looking, usually because life has handed them circumstances (and not good ones) that make them want to look for deeper meanings and hidden values. But these lives are hard and the hardness may impose itself on these people so they can't always make it back. And some of us (like me) are somewhat soft, so that hardness can overwhelm to the point we survive, but not much more. Then the storm lessens and, well, maybe we come back.

From a social networking point of view, the small size of the site may deter people. When a person posts, they may want a response, an interaction. On a site of this size, that may take a while. On some of the larger sites (even with those with less quality standards than GMP), the response time is much smaller and, hence, more satisfying. It is kind of saddening when a person posts something they think is seminal in some way and no one responds. Of course, others may not share the same point of view or even get the point, but that doesn't change the disappointment.

Well, just some thoughts on the issue...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:23 am

Dear Earl,

Wise words that certainly makes sense to me... and come to think about it, I never wanted this site to become a 'commercial' chatter box like previous sites I have seen. So,... I guess we will just have to be patient and let the true seekers find their way here...

Your wisdom is only surpassed by your wonderful gentle heart. Thank you for being you...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:46 pm

One word answer: that other place.com I know you don't like the answer, but a quick perusal shows at least one member has posted there in the last 24 hours. Besides you and me, I don't see any new posts. Honestly, I suspect that people are probably lonely here in as much as there is not enough traffic. That place you hate (unfortunately from your perspective) has a huge following. I am sorry to say this, because I know it hurts, but I figured I should be honest. I'm sorry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:48 pm

Dearest Earl,

Our home here is not in competition with any other site on the Internet sweets. And I don't hate any other site or anything or anyone else for that matter. Hate is not a part of my vocabulary or psyche...

The reason I left there was because of negative energy I felt and didn't want to be a part of. And the reason I don't want 'that other place's name' mentioned here is because I don't want any transferral of negativity from there to here... (Negativity is also transported in a name).

That having said...I am only concerned about our home here, and to be more specific, I never wanted it to become a commercial site, but rather one for true seekers of truth...not true seekers of self gratification.

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:41 pm

Hang in there Raka

You where rigth on the money concerning, power , fear and principalities. The other site is more like knitting 101.

I've been duped over and over and over. The bitch will someday go down. I have a saying bag it , tag it and send it home. The sooner the better. The mind power of this thing is awe inspiring. It never lets up.

I have made a few waves here and there. It behaves diffenrently at night. But I can't go on pulling double shifts anymore. I need to heal and reground.

respectfully yours

Danny

your student
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:23 pm

Thanks for the vote of confidence Danny!!!

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:57 pm

Hello, I am a bad person cos i stopped coming in here to check every day cos no one was posting and i felt lonely and GMP feels desolate. Also because at this time of my life I am struggling to take on all my responsibilities. I am still ill and have problems with my memory. I am attending hospital tomorrow for a neurology appointment. Poor excuse but thats just what happened.

I thought no one was interested any more.

Suzi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:40 pm

Dear Suzi,

We know your situation and have sympathy with it. Take your time, and just concentrate on getting better. Good luck at the doctors...I hope they have good news for you! Please keep me posted ok?

Love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:03 pm

Hello, I didn't post how i got on yesterday because i needed time to digest the news i got. It wasn't very good news as i have to go back into hospital. I am pretty devastated however i am not for giving up yet!

Hope every one here is doing ok?

Nice to see some traffic moving along the highways now and some new people!

SuziXXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:42 am

Please let me know what's up with you ok Suzi.... I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...

Yup we have some new faces here...I hope they will add voices to the faces too...

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
Prof. Akers

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:55 am

I'm back from Sunny Malta, smoked too much (sorry Suzi), drank a lot, went to a Mlatese party they put on for us. Great time, lovely people.
Speaking od lovely people I missed you all.
I still go to the other place because sometimes it is so full of lost/misguided souls you feel the light should shine there too.
Besides I can throw big bombs and watch the fire-works, I know I shouldn't but it is fun.
Going to have a ciggie (I am going to stop, once the pains ease - honestly!) make my day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:56 am

Stuart!!!

You rebel you!!!

I hope Malta was good...any pics?

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
EarlofLeicester

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:42 am

I'm no doc, but under the circumstances, I would say the ciggie is warranted. Was thinking about your situation and that led me to wonder why so many of us get sick, and while I knew the answer, I needed to hear it, and found this (below, italicized) on the internet. It is a little long, but I hope visitors will read this because it contains IMHO so much truth:

We don't deny the age we live in, but we consistently find ourselves in opposition to the views and beliefs adhered to by modern, industrial culture. Industrialized society pays heed to ideologies that we find contrary to our survival, including a devotion to materialistic rather than cultural or spiritual values, progress at any price, quantity over quality, convenience rather than conscious responsibility for our actions. All degenerative moral values which cause waste and pollution, and which encourage arrogance and isolation, and eventually a loss of soul.

There has been a trend to conquer and assimilate, which we have observed marching on from the Roman Empire. A modernization process that spreads like a cancer (indeed cancer is unheard of in indigenous cultures). It puts the wants of the few over the needs of the many. It takes our language, our stories, our beliefs, our foods, and our land. It steals our belief in ourselves, our hearts, minds, bodies, and then our souls.

It has been consistently shown that as each group of people gives up the traditions of their ancestors, they invite the deterioration and destruction of physical and mental health, social structure, spirituality, the land and resources they depend on, and general well-being.

We have been taught that before the law and order of city states, the morality of Judeo-Christian religion, and the advancements of Western medicine, that people were sick animals who lived short, miserable, and violent lives. It's not true. If you study the findings of Dr. Weston Price, who traveled extensively around the world observing the last vestiges of truly indigenous culture, you'll find that the evidence does not support this statement. People who maintained their traditional diets of natural, organic, unprocessed, cultured foods lived to a ripe old age of 100-150! They were content and healthy, they had no physicians. They had upstanding morals and lived their lives without shame. They had no need to covet what their neighbors had, their doors had no locks. As each group of people consumed the homogenized and refined foods and culture of the industrial age, a process of decay began. He found that even over one generation the number of cases of birth defects, mental illness, depression, tooth decay, and degenerative diseases multiplied exponentially. After all, we are what we eat.

Credit where it's due, it's from Hex Magazine, an online and print publication for the heathen household.

Anyway, progress (if that's what we want to call it) seems to be at the expense of who and what we are. A long term plan of sociological self destruction. And we (collectively as a species) sit idly by and let it happen. Okay, maybe we have little choice, but the wrongness of it all is so deeply disturbing. Ironically sipping diet cola while typing this. Sigh.

Love and rainbows (sheepishly borrowing that line, needed to end on a positive note).
Earl

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:43 am

Pops my head in and waves vigourously!

Hello.

Stuart your a bad boy! No more fags.

Hello Earl, thanks for the hellos and the nice messages.

Hello Raka, its cool to see you in here, I miss you.

Suzi XXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarlofLeicester

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:51 pm

Hi Suzi! Nice to have you pop in, as always. Ahhh, BritSpeak! What you call fags (I assume that's a cigarette) is a derogatory term for homosexuals in the USA. So, your comment to the good Prof takes on a different meaning in an American context, lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:25 pm

Yup!!! (LOL at Earl!!!)

I have to agree with Earl....it's nice to have you peeping and popping in Sooz-Sis!!!

Being in Israel, and Israel having been a Brit colony and after that became the "51'st State in the USA"...I can also appreciate both terms. (We have a lot of Brits and Americans here and sometimes it is hillarious!)

Lift becomes elevator...

Sidewalk becomes pavement...

Cigarette becomes fag...

Fag becomes...etc...etc....

Now in Hebrew it is even more confusing....

Take for instance the word "She"...

In Hebrew the English word "She" is "He",
"He" in English becomes "Who" in Hebrew
and "Who" in English becomes "Me" in Hebrew...
"Me" in English becomes "Ani" and Thank Creator there the confusion stops....ROTFL!!!

So to sum it up...

She = He
He = Who
Who = Me
Me = Ani

No wonder the world is at war!!! Talk about the Tower of Babel!!!
love and rainbows

Raka

Prof. Akers

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:51 am

Wow!
Thanks for that Earl I'm going to print to off and have another read.
And we get a language lesson from Raka, so I'm a she? That's probably why I've downloaded some Erasure and Pet Shop Boys tracks, oh dear, my a*** has seen enough action this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:47 am

Nooooo Stuart,

You are a Who....(Hu)

Let me clarify:

She in English = He (Hee) in Hebrew
He in English = Who (Hu) in Hebrew
Who in English = Me (Mee) in Hebrew
and Me in English = Ani (Anee) in Hebrew...

So yer a HU....LMAO

Love and rainbows

Raka

EarlofLeicester

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:16 pm

I'll stick with English and just the little dabbling in Icelandic, most I can handle, lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vishwas
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:39 pm

Lost Internet connection at both home & office, due to cost cutting by my dad. My Pc had a problem & went for service, been having some shitty stuff going on around me. Was suppossed to go to Romania in Oct, but didn't get a Visa as they delayed it & I couldn't be there, so I was royally pissed off & became more reclusive, was too angry & was afriad that I would put out the negativity on others, which I didn't want to.

& well got a new phone the ASUS P535, u can see it here http://www.tech2.com/india/reviews/smart-mobile-phones/asus-p535/8532/0 , dad got me this phone to surf net, so that I wouldn't go crazy when he said he will disconnect net in both the places, so kinda a compromise, that I get a windows phone (which I have lusted after from 5 years) & shut up about the net being disconnected. lol.

& I am using that phone atm, to connect to net, (can use it as a modem) but the worst part is, it is like a dail-up when it comes to speed & keeps disconnecting me. (Already disconnected me thrice since I logged into the site in the past 1 hour). But plus point is, I can be connected on MSN or Skype messenger all the time & use it for chatting (for free) & the net connection on the phone costs me like $2.5 per week, so max $10 per month. which is far cheaper than the $75 I used to pay earlier.

Anyway I for on am not happy with this development, but didn't say a word to dad, he is already too cranky for my liking, don't want to spend everyday fighting, so keeping my head down & just going with the flow. Hopefully I will be able to make enough money to get my own (much faster) net connection soon.

Missed speaking to all, feel free to buzz me. Especially you Raka.

Nothing is impossible, maybe improbable or immoral, but not impossible. - AARCANUM

BBHoster - Express urself. Free blog's, get one your's today. using our blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vcvtech.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is going on???!!!   

Back to top Go down

What is going on???!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Mystic Portal :: General :: Chit Chat...-
Jump to: