Share | 

Why must people be so abusive to one another

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaeliccrossedone

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Why must people be so abusive to one another   Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:54 pm

There are a few people that are very close to me that are so good and so kind and so giving of themselves and yet their family members and (supposed) loved ones walk all over them and put them through so much mental torture! it makes me so angry that i end up making my own self ill just thinking about it. I saw a really good friend the other day, and she looks absolutely haggard and run down, when I asked her what had been going on in her life she shared the drama that has been going on around her and it makes me so sad when she tells me how her family treats her, her daughter in particular.I am extremely concerned about her health, she is at least 100 pounds overweight, smokes like a chimney , eats the wrong things and I get the strong feeling that she is stressing her way towards a heart attack. She has had 4 bouts of pneumonia in the last year. She is slowly being driven into a complete physical trainwreck. It just makes me MAD that her family is so blinded, or, maybe they just dont want to see or care because they are so wrapped up in the negative drama-oh! i dont know what to think, it just makes me feel so powerless to help her or stop them from doing what they do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Why must people be so abusive to one another   Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:46 pm

Dear Gaelyk,

I will hold her in my thoughts and prayers. The world is getting darker by the day....

love and rainbows

Raka
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegreatmysticportal.googleboards.net
Suzi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Why must people be so abusive to one another   Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:12 am

the good thing is that you know this is happening and you are there supporting her regardless of what the world is doing to her.

A hug to you for being a good friend. a prayer for your friend to help her.

Suzi XXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why must people be so abusive to one another   

Back to top Go down

Why must people be so abusive to one another
Page 1 of 1